What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
OK, it was just me not giving a concerted effort then! No vice unfortunately, so will have to just hang on tight :)
I managed the m785 without the vice, but the m7000 was too close to slipping, had to steady the torx key with one hand and turn with the other. Maybe a shifter or multigrips on the caliper mount?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

ausdb

Being who he is
We didn't ride but I took the boy out to the goat farm to watch some of the WA gravity enduro.
It was blowing a gale at the top, lots of expensive muddy bikes around which made bike spotting a bit tough.
Did manage to recognise a Pole which I'm pretty sure was the one @ashes_mtb rode the other week.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
We didn't ride but I took the boy out to the goat farm to watch some of the WA gravity enduro.
View attachment 365791
It was blowing a gale at the top, lots of expensive muddy bikes around which made bike spotting a bit tough.
Did manage to recognise a Pole which I'm pretty sure was the one @ashes_mtb rode the other week.
Was a fun and fast track Thursday night but looked brutal for the race today from the few videos I saw.

What did the young fella think of it?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I found the Mrs an electric cruiser. From none other than the man who is behind Frameskin, Kowalski Bro’s and Dirt Surfer.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The Mrs this morning was “Wtf why are you not taking the new bike?” I’m like I don’t want to get it dirty - I have the burden of an entire forum on my shoulders then would never forgive me -
I hope she understands the weight such a expectation puts on you?

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how the f do you get the f'ers open...? do you need to put in a clamp? feel like im going to round off the torx head before it budges
Prolly has some threadlocking compound as well as being firmly nipped up from factory. A little bit of heat should soften the threadlock and reduce the amount of brute force required.