What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I prefer non boost, no metric, non PF, non carbon, 25.4 bars thank you very much.

But alas, this isn’t about me. I fought it with the process, running non boost wheels and fork. I’m getting too tired to fight.
You're running out of alternatives too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not on my bikes...not for a long time. I have the spares to see out my riding days.

That said, if I were to eventually inherit the bike I’m looking at for Felix, everything I believe in will be out the window.
Yes...the bunker...ready for the "wheel wars" to burst wide open. Seems to be more of a guerrilla war these days.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Damn straight. None of that shit, or eagle on Felix’s bike. He’s got the legs to climb 11sp all day, and will reap the rewards of 11sp Shimano strength and reliability.
There, I said it!
Both my boys XC race bikes run X0 10spd... I have told them that it's best group ever made and be thankful I'm not saving it for myself ! Even they comment on how smooth it is over their 11 and 12 spd setups.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Both my boys XC race bikes run X0 10spd... I have told them that it's best group ever made and be thankful I'm not saving it for myself ! Even they comment on how smooth it is over their 11 and 12 spd setups.
I miss my x0 10speed. That crisp snappy change...fuck this not so free free market and technology devolution!

I could almost retire if I sold my 26” hoops and SS forks.
They will be buried with me.
Hoops are earrings yeah?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm guessing that is your supply of mini rims from that $$$$ carbon balance bike @zelvy used to make?

Love what you've done with the hair btw. Looks very natural.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Installed the new (to me) Lyrik, along with the boost adaptor and brake adaptor I hurriedly purchased today.

Fork went on fine, boost adaptor looks and feels quality, and also went on fine. But the bloody brake adaptor was for 160-203 PM, not 180-203 like some genius wrote on the package...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Installed the new (to me) Lyrik, along with the boost adaptor and brake adaptor I hurriedly purchased today.

Fork went on fine, boost adaptor looks and feels quality, and also went on fine. But the bloody brake adaptor was for 160-203 PM, not 180-203 like some genius wrote on the package...

View attachment 366760View attachment 366762View attachment 366763View attachment 366761
Oh dear.

Sell those sweet wheels and brakes to me and you won't have to worry about it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk