Little Things You Hate

Jpez

Down on the left!
This absolute fucking moron riding his stupid look at me noisemaker around and around the neighborhood past schools and kinders at 100 miles per hour all day long and after curfew and cops won’t do a single fucking thing. Between him and all the other drop kicks the area has become hoon central since lockdown started.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
This absolute fucking moron riding his stupid look at me noisemaker around and around the neighborhood past schools and kinders at 100 miles per hour all day long and after curfew and cops won’t do a single fucking thing. Between him and all the other drop kicks the area has become hoon central since lockdown started. View attachment 367001
And he's got a swastika on his bike, above the headlight. what a "superhero" :rolleyes:

Report the cunt for the swastika, IMO.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Just buying one of those Harleys should be an indictable offence. What a knobhead.
They and Ducati’s with super loud Aftermarket pipes are the toy of choice around here in the last year or so. They literally just ride around in circles. Grown men.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Can't you report them for hooning ?
I have once. Police don’t even bother coming out because they’re always gone. They know exactly who all these guys are but unless they’re actually caught in the act there’s nothing they can do.
The officer actually told me one of their patrol cars broke down and whilst they were waiting for the tow truck a guy with plates off was doing donuts in circles around them. Besides pulling their guns and shooting the prick in the ass not a lot can be done.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I have once. Police don’t even bother coming out because they’re always gone. They know exactly who all these guys are but unless they’re actually caught in the act there’s nothing they can do.
The officer actually told me one of their patrol cars broke down and whilst they were waiting for the tow truck a guy with plates off was doing donuts in circles around them. Besides pulling their guns and shooting the prick in the ass not a lot can be done.
There's noise restrictions on mufflers, video it and send it in to the transport department. I don't usually do or say shit like that but it's becoming out of control and a lack of any respect for the neighbourhood, I also get these fuckwits revving motors at all hours of the night.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
People who hang up dog poop! Seems quite common on Adelaide trails. Someone picks up after their dog but rather than carry it out they hang the bag o poo on a tree or fence or place it on top of a rock. Do they except a magical poo fairy to collect it! Just carry it out and pop it in the bin.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
People who hang up dog poop! Seems quite common on Adelaide trails. Someone picks up after their dog but rather than carry it out they hang the bag o poo on a tree or fence or place it on top of a rock. Do they except a magical poo fairy to collect it! Just carry it out and pop it in the bin.
Or at the very very least get a stick & flick it off the fucking trail!!!