Confessions from the fuckwits

Jpez

Down on the left!
I believe yaw correct. White looks nicer unfortunately. The yellow has always jarred with me. Anyone have a number for the manager?
I’ve heard that the white label tyres are of a lesser quality. No idea if true or not but I heard it several places on the inter webs so must be true!

cammas

Seamstress
Cue 45 mins of blood, swearing and self-abuse trying to get it out with a bearing puller.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Growing up self-abuse differed from your version, it definitely didn’t involve blood maybe some swearing and didn’t involve any devices ;)

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Rookie set up with tubeless today.
  1. Got a DHR tyre but it has the yellow maxxis where my front tyre has the white.
  2. Thought I got it all setup properly and put the sealant in. It wouldn't seat properly so went to servo air compressor. Turns out it the inner tape was just those crappy plastic rim protection pieces and I hadn't done the valve tight enough.
  3. Took it apart, cleaned it all up, couple of youtubes later, tape applied. Poke the valve straight into the spoke hole beside where it's meant to go.
  4. Retape, soap the sides, seat the tyre, add sealant, all happy. Forgot to line the logo's up with the valve.
Funny, but I've never, even with my OCD, though to line the logos up with my valves....

Jpez

Down on the left!
Funny, but I've never, even with my OCD, though to line the logos up with my valves....
You obviously don’t spend enough time on Pinkbikes sexiest _______bike threads. It’s a hanging offence over there.
Amazing bike dripping with all the fruit but if a logo and valve aren’t lined up it’s written off. Done. Gone.

moorey

call me Mia
It's not something I lose sleep over. If the tyre's on the right direction, it passes. I do enjoy the outrage that non lined up tyres attract though..

Isildur

The Real Pedant
You know the real trick though? The Centre in the Maxxis Logo isn't, as a lot of Fuckwits who do noob-job logo/valve line ups think, inbetween the two X's.

The real pedants know that due to the letter spacing, it's underneath the right hand leg of the first X...

(Hmmm, I think that makes me a total Nerd, which really is jut another fuckwit right? :oops:)

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
You know the real trick though? The Centre in the Maxxis Logo isn't, as a lot of Fuckwits who do noob-job logo/valve line ups think, inbetween the two X's.

The real pedants know that due to the letter spacing, it's underneath the right hand leg of the first X...

(Hmmm, I think that makes me a total Nerd, which really is jut another fuckwit right? :oops:)
Wait til you have to line up Vittoria logos.

They could've lined up the model names side to side, but noooooooo , they centred the whole fucking label. Looks shite either way