Felix’s playground.

Switch

huskier headed gent
First thing I thought was if they look this big on video they must be massive! His riding looks super clean.

moorey

call me Mia
First thing I thought was if they look this big on video they must be massive! His riding looks super clean.
Yep....they are bigger than they look......which causes me to lose a little sleep at night. He's got a great ability to gauge distance and speed. I never see him case or over jump. So totally adopted....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Nope
In all seriously... can we do that shit here ?

Riding from a young age, having that passion, winning and loving it... with the best support from dad is a winning combo.

2yrs and 11m, no stabilisers for #2 son.

The little shits have the best support from parents, a million times more than we had, good luck to them and I will make sure it extends to my grandchildren :p

moorey

call me Mia
Nope

In all seriously... can we do that shit here ?

Riding from a young age, having that passion, winning and loving it... with the best support from dad is a winning combo.

2yrs and 11m, no stabilisers for #2 son.

The little shits have the best support from parents, a million times more than we had, good luck to them and I will make sure it extends to my grandchildren :p

View attachment 367519
Little legend right there. Great work.
Agreed about the ‘not balls’. I can’t take much credit though. He works his arse off.
The best we can do is enable our kids to do what they love.
I’m stoked for my kids to have more opportunities than I had. They aren’t spoiled by any measure, but I won’t ever put them on something that will hold them back.
I’ve posted this before. Felix at 4. Addicted to bikes from 4yo on.
http://instagr.am/p/BoNKrvonGYo/