What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
These turned up today and with some encouragement from the forums I will have a crack at fitting them next week after the superflow race this weekend. 223 front and 203 rear - the 2.3 rotors appear soooo thick compared to the 1.8 shimanos on there at the moment

View attachment 367543View attachment 367544View attachment 367545
OoOoOoOohhh beefy.

But not as beefy as this.

Mwahahahahahaha!

Ps those are hope V2 203mm rotors.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

creaky

XMAS Plumper
These work well...
They look good. I generally use a couple of dry rags/ towels.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
That's another point.

Keep bike wash and lubes away from the rotors and pads.
I have always washed my bikes with truck wash. Just a small amount mixed with water into a 15 litre hand sprayer. Spray bike, leave on for a couple of minutes then hose off. Works a treat, never had any issues with rotors/brakepads

Flow-Rider

Burner
I use CT 18 on my 4wheel drive all the time, had some in the bottle still, tried it on the MTB and it made the pivots creak after a week.

Last edited:

Bryce88

Likes Dirt
Thought i'd go for a quiet midday ride before school holidays started. Failed. Tyres flat, pumped up and sealant has obviously expired and bubbles appearing all over my tyres. Sealant ordered. Went to throw bike in new car, bike doesn't fit in new car. Went to put on bike rack, rack doesn't fit new car. Dodged up rack, had to stop twice in 5 minutes to re-secure rack/bike. Got to tracks, a school bus, 30 kids + 30 bikes on tracks already!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Blue bling added to the previously monochrome spider

Thanks @Arran @wkkie @kip01 for some of the blue bits. Also CRC

Also been busy printing more MTB stuff. Not sure how strong the chain guides will be, but it's inexpensive enough to give it a shot at least. And if anyone wants a cane creek db air can spanner let me know

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
do you want some blue Intense grips to match?