Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't know...surely Jesus would give himself a miraculously big chunk of love meat? Like so big trump would have a facial expression clearly showing he knows what's going on, rather than that confused "is this happening?" look.

stirk

Burner
The words "you're fired" will be hard for him so I imagine many excuses for election loss will be formed and tweeted in CAPS.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Either way, it’s gunna be popcorn time.

My guess is he is voted out by a landslide. Fingers crossed. If he is voted out the following 2 months are gunna be hectic.

moorey

call me Mia
It’s moronic, but already saying that the outcome is rigged and he won’t accept any result that he doesn’t win in. Among other plans, and currently held GOP States that he loses, he’s planning to potentially override the result, declare it fake, and award the EC votes to the GOP. This is apparently constitutionally allowed if the result is deemed fraudulent.
All I know is that more people will probably decide to vote in person to try to stop this, resulting in a tragic spike in infections.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It is the red dawn that was prophesied by the the great Saint Swayze. You just wait til Trump's militia are supported by the red enforcers.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
It’s moronic, but already saying that the outcome is rigged and he won’t accept any result that he doesn’t win in.
He said exactly the same thing in 2016 though. Only difference is his mental faculties are completely cooked now, there are basically fuck all undecided voters and short of Biden slipping up really badly in the debates the orange chimpenfuhrer is packing his bags. And if he keeps on his current trajectory I'm predicting a blue wave not seen since Carter.

moorey

call me Mia
He said exactly the same thing in 2016 though. Only difference is his mental faculties are completely cooked now, there are basically fuck all undecided voters and short of Biden slipping up really badly in the debates the orange chimpenfuhrer is packing his bags. And if he keeps on his current trajectory I'm predicting a blue wave not seen since Carter.
I hope you’re right. The Russian propaganda machine is going into full swing, casting doubt on the result also. I think he believes his own lies, and will make this very ugly, even in a landslide loss...particularly if the vote in the day looks favorable for him, as it is likely to.