Officially Old...

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That has got to feel very strange yet fulfilling. Hope all's well with Mum and the new baby.

And yes, new bike time.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Christ on a cracker, I thought all the kids hitting highschool made you feel old, I can only imagine how your back feels today!

Congrats

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

PJO

in me vL comy
Our eldest daughter had a baby boy this morning... our first grandchild.

He's cute as...

It feels surreal... could just be the lack of sleep.
Well done mate!
My aim is to be riding long enough to teach my grandkids a thing or two, and hopefully not fall on my arse while doing it...

PJO

in me vL comy
Are you trying to trigger me? The wife demanded some yesterday, and I drove around for an hour looking for some without success. :(
Clearly your wife and I have some sort of bread connection?
To be honest, never really gone out of my way to find some, so frankly I don't feel your pain.
Available at Stockland Wendourie:

moorey

call me Mia
Clearly your wife and I have some sort of bread connection?
To be honest, never really gone out of my way to find some, so frankly I don't feel your pain.
Available at Stockland Wendourie:
It's apparently at every supermarket...looked in health aisle, bread isle, GF aisle, bikkies aisle..... Granted it was a 'mans look'

• Haha
Reactions: PJO

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Congratulations! What is your grandparent name going to be?
it’s funny you ask, as it’s been a bit of a hot topic as today progressed. I’m ok with whatever he wants to call me. Sue feels the same.

My dads parents were passed already when I was young, but my mums side were German heritage, so it was Papa and Pamma. Not sure I’m into tradition for the sake of it.

My main thing is that my daughter is travelling really well, despite all the issues she had to endure... a few tense weeks in the Royal Women’s and a nearly 4 weeks prem birth... yet, she looks radiant (in the social media pics, we can’t visit yet) and her little man is gorgeous.

Still feels surreal.