Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

slowmick

38-39"
You could say a stunned wow @Nerf Herder . I can appreciate the cool stuff you import and support but I am not your target market. I bought the Drop Zone instead of the Lev...

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will you guys be bringing in their helmets at all?
Not at this stage sorry - not with AS requirements.

Just in time for Christmas we have a deal on for IXS Clothing:

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why IXS clothing for MTB, gravel and bike packing?

For me personally, its the sustainable nature of the gear that sets them apart from the big two - performance, comfort and pricing is on par, and arguably quality is higher.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like my IXS Flow knee and elbow pads, Kneepads in XL are a bit tight at the top cuff though. Will ORBO be stocking the pads ?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
What’s that you’re referring to?
Some dude hitting them up for a sweat waffle hookup in the comments of the glove add.
They are bloody legit waffles so it’s understandable.

Or they’re referring to the shitfight in the comments of the shirt post. Pedants being pedantic over bullshit. 100% it was @moorey being a Karen and posting under a different name.
https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/604622

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Who cares if they advertised the savings from the original retail price instead of the 1st sale price, the point is moot. The shirt originally cost $100, now it costs $30. At some point it was also on sale, like a pre sale sale, for $50. Pointing that out doesn’t make it less of a good deal? The other stuff about including shipping and whatever is all Greek to me, never used ozbargain (to be honest I didn’t know it existed).

JV should use that energy on the facebook buy/sell pages, those are some misleading adds that really are ripping people off.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Following on from renting Revel Bikes, we figured we would have a go at renting droppers!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
could be a gap in the market given waltly are halting private orders for now.
I haven't checked, but I think they're back to usual now. A co-worker of mine received his customer frame about a fortnight ago.