Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Minlak

custom titis
I love when people make the effort to describe their bikes as the best that I have ever owned and it is the best bike I have ever ridden for (insert climbs / descends / pedals / brakes / flys / jumps).
Who the fuck are you? Why am I considering your opinion as valid? If you have Troy Macaskill as you name maybe it means something. And if you are buying a bike reading it thinking shit yeah it (insert climbs / descends / pedals / brakes / flys / jumps) better than any bike you deserve what you get.

FFS people its not rocket surgery

In fact this for me is worse than those fuckers that don't put a price ask for offers and say PM me for specs - At least you can just ignore them straight off the bat.

And yes I have woken up with a headache a bad attitude and I need a hug.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I love when people make the effort to describe their bikes as the best that I have ever owned and it is the best bike I have ever ridden for (insert climbs / descends / pedals / brakes / flys / jumps).
Who the fuck are you? Why am I considering your opinion as valid? If you have Troy Macaskill as you name maybe it means something. And if you are buying a bike reading it thinking shit yeah it (insert climbs / descends / pedals / brakes / flys / jumps) better than any bike you deserve what you get.

FFS people its not rocket surgery

In fact this for me is worse than those fuckers that don't put a price ask for offers and say PM me for specs - At least you can just ignore them straight off the bat.

Who the hell is Troy Macaskill? :oops:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That drives me crazy too - the $1234 and taking 'Expressions of interest' like they are selling a rare diamond or vintage Italian supercar.
Nothing scream like a lowball offer than those sales.

Hmmm, I'll ask @moorey to help out :)