What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
N+1
Picked up a second hand CX/Gravel bike. Something I’ve wanted to try for a while and couldn’t go full roadie. Apparently was a National Champs bike. So it’s been tweaked from standard kit.

Bianchi Zolder
1x11 (with a chain guide)
Sram Force Drivetrain and brakes
Some killer hub that sounds like a Hope
Running some 35mm Schwalbes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good pick-up, are they G-Ones? if so budget for some new tyres quick smartish...they don't last very long at all on tarmac...grip like buggery though.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Delivery from bike bug was due today so stripped the muru. Back to 1x11. BB brgs bit cruchy which isnt surprising for a beach bike. Hub brgs good. Will grab some 68062RS brgs this afternoon and finish it off. Chain is sad but I think I will put the new chain on the Cannondale and move its 25% chain onto the muru. Makes no sense to me to put a new chain on beofre 2 weeks of sand riding.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It's going to reach 40 degrees at Bondi Beach on Sunday - no relief from the heat from anywhere!
We are between 40°- 43.3° currently, depending where you are in the city. Its was hot out there for the 2 minutes I was outside.

Off to nightshift in ~4 hours, its always at least 10° higher in the engine room (Power Station Turbines) than outside ambient, sweatbox approaching.

38° for Saturday so it will be a hot night, crashing to 24° Sunday, then we will ride ;)