Bargain buys thread

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The bike doesn't come with panniers. What's the sperm joke supposed to mean?
Well it has a parcel rack, which is close enough for me. You don't remember financial war? Short version a member (likely just troll account) joined the forum as they had lost their licence and wanted to know about bikes to get around on while on suspension. Their presence on the forum was linked to some amusing cluster fucks and one such incident came from them asking if the rest of us were worried about damaging our sperm count by riding bikes? They were also obsessed with having panniers on their bike for the transportation of things. Being known for high brow conduct, I've always assumed the panniers were for transportation of sperm.

PJO

in me vL comy
I have a spare one of these, bought as a pair but only need one. Send me a PM if it tickles your fancy.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Could be a match for the handlebar on his Kapito...,
but @HamboCairns asked first so there will need to be some wheeling and dealing...
I would be happy to part with both of the matching ones if I got one to use in return...
Actually I'll pass, it looks like a different colour on their site and it wouldn't match my bike at all!

Go for it @wkkie

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bare in mind...if it’s RF aeffect, it’s a rebranded saddle someone else is selling for $40.
probably. Still a sub 240g seat with ti rails though for $90 is alright. Considering most stock seats are between 300-400g its a simple weight saver (shrug)

The fabric is even better value