What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I only fit into one of my jerseys, need to keep riding until I fit them all again...
LOL, I’ve got the same problem with shorts atm after surgery in early November and then Xmas plumping also. Should I be realistic and buy some larger shorts, or use the current shorts as my goal?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
LOL, I’ve got the same problem with shorts atm after surgery in early November and then Xmas plumping also. Should I be realistic and buy some larger shorts, or use the current shorts as my goal?
The latter, plus having to wear pants all the time will help you sweat off the difference over summer... :p

You'll fit right in with a the mall shazzas with their "Juicy"-emblazened trakky-dacks.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
No, embrace the shame and self loathing ;)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Another lap of the lake on the roadie. I only fit into one of my jerseys, need to keep riding until I fit them all again...
It will be more economic to lose weight and keep your MTB wardrobe instead of ditching it all and going up a size.

I have a 1" handlebar sized shish kebab like perforation on my right side of my stomach from an OTB.

If I put on too much weight then I can feel it trying to poke through. Since having my intestines potentially visit the outside and a big fear of a hospital visit then I make some changes and do whatever to keep it from getting worse.

Keep riding when you can and it will go. Riding at a decent clip for 90 minutes a 2-3 times a week helps to debeef myself.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Another lap of the lake on the roadie. I only fit into one of my jerseys, need to keep riding until I fit them all again...
Same boat here for 2020, got a few expensive 'roadie' jerseys that dont fit into now, Attaquer, Hunter Bros ect... don't reckon I'll ever be in them again.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Rode it to work for the first time in over a year... Kingston foreshore never fails to provide some agro douche, a genuinely unappealing demographic along there...

And forgot my shoes and shirt - emergency backup shirt still in my locker, but had to get Kirsty to bring me my shoes... Ironing the bugs out of the routine again :)

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
New shoes and elbow guard day.

Shoes not as high as the ol' hightop impacts. Instantly comfortable though. Size guide said US 10.5, but bought 11's as no stock of 10.5. Bloody glad I went with the 11's.

Slayer elbow guards are XL for 31-33cm bicep. I measured 38cm (fat), they fit really well though

Time will tell if the RC Wildcats last anywhere near as long as the OG five tens (11yrs)

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Clearly your shorts have shrunk since you last wore them.

Minlak

custom titis
New shoes and elbow guard day.

Shoes not as high as the ol' hightop impacts. Instantly comfortable though. Size guide said US 10.5, but bought 11's as no stock of 10.5. Bloody glad I went with the 11's.

Slayer elbow guards are XL for 31-33cm bicep. I measured 38cm (fat), they fit really well though

Time will tell if the RC Wildcats last anywhere near as long as the OG five tens (11yrs)
Looking at the last pic you must have really like the guards???

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Put the 2.6 WT Dissector on my 25.5mm rim for the front, keeping the HRII on the rear. Seems a little round, will be good to compare with the same on 29mm on my mate's bike which we'll fit in the next day or so.

I think it will give better grip in Canberra conditions than the 2.4 HRII and like that it's not quite as chunky as the Minions for the riding I generally do. I was really noticing the difference from the Maxx Terra to the plain HRII.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Swapped the Topaz on the Marino with a DB-Coil IL the other day, not being able to easily tell travel usage/sag was bugging me so drew up & 3D printed a little travel indicator gadget. Taking a bit to get it dialed in.. not used to being able to play with HSC/HSR + LSC/LSR all at once.. :oops: