Confessions from the fuckwits

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
A guy I worked with was a senior olympian (?) and masters games runner. Super fit. Had a stint or two in hospital because he let his body fat get too low. He didnt weight for looks or size just to complement his cardio. Had a heart attack while competing. Weird.
The body needs cake. There's your proof

safreek

The risk of Heart Failure - Poc-Marked Skin (acne look) - Shrunken Testicles (the penis doesn't shrink) - Impotence - Organ Failure - Rage are all worth the big arms for the other guys in the gym to admire - That's right get ripped to get the guys

View attachment 371771
Yeah, a lot of the normal everyday over the counter drugs do the same. Roid rage, nothing compared to alcohol rage and the slaughter and mayhem it causes. The media made the whole roid rage thing up for good stories, 140kg bodybuilder overturns car whilst raging.
And I am defending steroids when I don't even take them

safreek

1611705742951.png

This is so true, women look but that's about it, men actually do look at other fellas a lot, comparing size and strength. It's like an Alfa male thing

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
A guy I worked with was a senior olympian (?) and masters games runner. Super fit. Had a stint or two in hospital because he let his body fat get too low. He didnt weight for looks or size just to complement his cardio. Had a heart attack while competing. Weird.
This isn't so weird. Growing evidence that lots of time spent redlining your heart does long term damage.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

safreek

From what I have been led to believe long amounts of running destroys the body

cammas

Seamstress
Mate from work walks up to me last week and goes I think I fucked up!
He’s just gotten into riding and is really enjoying it and is getting his kids involved, which is great to see. Now he likes everything to look good always, his hair, his shoes etc, so after a ride at the Youies his bike was dusty so he gave it a wash, not satisfied with that he gave everything a spray with WD40 and I mean everything o_O
So I told him yes he had fucked up, “now did you spray the brakes?” I asked “Yes everything! Now the brakes don’t work” :rolleyes:
So after a giggle at his expense I tell he might get lucky by buying a tin of brake and parts cleaner. Now spray and wipe the rotors with a rag until no more crap comes off, replace the pads and if you’re very lucky spray the old pads and rub them on some sandpaper to get them to work until you get some new ones.
I got a text that weekend to say it worked except the brakes are noisy but at least it stops. I told him don’t do that again.

moorey

call me Mia
Mate from work walks up to me last week and goes I think I fucked up!
He’s just gotten into riding and is really enjoying it and is getting his kids involved, which is great to see. Now he likes everything to look good always, his hair, his shoes etc, so after a ride at the Youies his bike was dusty so he gave it a wash, not satisfied with that he gave everything a spray with WD40 and I mean everything o_O
So I told him yes he had fucked up, “now did you spray the brakes?” I asked “Yes everything! Now the brakes don’t work” :rolleyes:
So after a giggle at his expense I tell he might get lucky by buying a tin of brake and parts cleaner. Now spray and wipe the rotors with a rag until no more crap comes off, replace the pads and if you’re very lucky spray the old pads and rub them on some sandpaper to get them to work until you get some new ones.
I got a text that weekend to say it worked except the brakes are noisy but at least it stops. I told him don’t do that again.
Cook pads, clean rotors with metho/isopropyl etc. Job done.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
High end on corner in dad's car...left in place so he can solve the problem. Is that garden hose all wrapped up under it?

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
This isn't the first time I've done this, hoping it's not going to become a regular occurrence.

Finish batter, pour it into the tin or piping bag, discover an extra ingredient sitting on the bench, realise it was meant to be included in "the remaining ingredients". It's like when you rebuild a bike and discover spare parts.
this is like making a bolognese sauce and realising at the end you didnt put onions or garlic in it :(