Little Things You Love

Haakon

Keeps on digging
That was hard to watch... We are surely about due for one of these you tubers to off themselves doing something dumb like that...

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
That was hard to watch... We are surely about due for one of these you tubers to off themselves doing something dumb like that...
It struck me as meticulously planned, practiced and rehearsed rather than a random attempt at well filmed but potentially tragic glory.

Besides...if everyone was like us then the world would be a deeply uninteresting place.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
It struck me as meticulously planned, practiced and rehearsed rather than a random attempt at well filmed but potentially tragic glory.

Besides...if everyone was like us then the world would be a deeply uninteresting place.
if anyone can pull it off, it’s Danny. But geez, is it really worth it...?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Heights give me the willies... I had to watch Free Solo in about 4 sittings, kept having to turn it off! But I get some people are wired differently and some even need the stimulation.

But like Nate Hills and Seth doing the White Line in Sedona or even single track sampler doing a wheel stand on the edge of a cliff or that insane one in the Dolomites recently it feels like there is an arms race for “most scary riding” video and I’m going to see an RIP notice soon!

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
normally the mail saying i need another referral letter for regular followups goes in the LTIH thread, especially when then mail it postmarked the day before my appointment so 0 chance i could get the referral in time. but now with telehealth that cost me 30 second call to make an appointment, and 2 minutes on the phone with my GP when they called back. at best this is normally a 90 minute stretch during a working day. so much more efficient for everyone this way. The only time i'll go amongst other sick people in the whole process now is to go get the blood sample taken

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
normally the mail saying i need another referral letter for regular followups goes in the LTIH thread, especially when then mail it postmarked the day before my appointment so 0 chance i could get the referral in time. but now with telehealth that cost me 30 second call to make an appointment, and 2 minutes on the phone with my GP when they called back. at best this is normally a 90 minute stretch during a working day. so much more efficient for everyone this way. The only time i'll go amongst other sick people in the whole process now is to go get the blood sample taken
That's gotta make pushing through a stressful recovery a lot easier to face?