Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Last week I had a huge centipede legging it up my leg and just about to crawl into my shorts and into the nether regions and I nearly side swiped a parked car.
I dont mind any insect, spiders don't fuss me, wasps, bees... I do avoid mozzies for obvious reasons... but those fucking centipedes here give me the heebie geebies, the big pincers and too many legs :oops:
I'd have crashed the car for sure.

moorey

call me Mia
I dont mind any insect, spiders don't fuss me, wasps, bees... I do avoid mozzies for obvious reasons... but those fucking centipedes here give me the heebie geebies, the big pincers and too many legs :oops:
I'd have crashed the car for sure.
Same on all account. Was brought up believing they are really dangerous..like white tailed spiders....and though I know they aren’t, I just can’t get over it.
No issues with other spiders, I’ll let a his huntsman climb on my hand to move it, and even snakes don’t really bother me...but centipedes.....pass.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I remember mucking around moving rocks to see what was under them as a kid centipedes were the one thing that would prompt an instant spring backwards. Even a Wolf Spider paled in comparison. Too many angry legs and bitey things.

Still have repressed memories about the first foot long centipede I saw in Cambodia....

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I remember mucking around moving rocks to see what was under them as a kid centipedes were the one thing that would prompt an instant spring backwards. Even a Wolf Spider paled in comparison. Too many angry legs and bitey things.

Still have repressed memories about the first foot long centipede I saw in Cambodia....
Was it good eating though?

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
So for a man that has transitioned to a woman, how do they manage a scenario where they were once beyond the genetic scope of a women that's always competed in that sport, but has simply dropped to their athletic level?

I guess it still took a lot of hard work for the man to get to that level in the first place so it's not unfair from that perspective, and from my extremely limited knowledge, they don't just let them compete
Also the deadliest centipede in the world! To think those fuckers used to be 2 metres long before the age of the dinosaurs..

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Also the deadliest centipede in the world! To think those fuckers used to be 2 metres long before the age of the dinosaurs..
I'd rather deal with T-Rex himself.

At 2m long they would have been able to do 60kph and 0-60kph in 0.1s, imagine those on the MTB trails stalking riders with a set of 6 inch pincers :oops:

Minlak

custom titis
Procrastinating the doing of my work and studies by perusing the Facebook sale groups I am in- Now I am procrastinating and triggered - lol

Seems to be a massive influx of pure cockheads overnight wanting ridiculous prices and or ridiculous prices for shit they should just throw away this guy is my favourite so far. Almost new prices on the slightly used stuff - but for a just a little bit less you can have the well used stuff :)