Little Things You Hate

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
Use the excavator to borrow some of your neighbours' house and fill the hole with it.
Use the excavator to borrow some of your neighbours' house and fill the hole with it.
The thought has crossed my mind.

And now, my local council member has rejected any stake in the issue. Contact the federal member they say, we don't want to mess with the NBN.

I'm gonna lose it soon.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The thought has crossed my mind.

And now, my local council member has rejected any stake in the issue. Contact the federal member they say, we don't want to mess with the NBN.

I'm gonna lose it soon.
Don't contact the councilor, contact the council. The verge is theirs and they will either fix it or engage in a battle of red tape with the NBN/tio team about it. Don't give them any history, just ell them their path has a huge fucking hole in it and it is dangerous etc. Better yet fall in the hole and then start the ball rolling...

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Aren't these the same fuckwits bemoaning the politically correct age and how they can't do shit like they used to like go camping, start fires, shoot crocodiles etc?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Aren't these the same fuckwits bemoaning the politically correct age and how they can't do shit like they used to like go camping, start fires, shoot crocodiles etc?
This is the Brisbane sect of that group.

I'm an elitist with a tertiary education usually in something like economics or town planning, drive a BMW or Merc SUV, live in a mansion on the hills, work for a large conglomerate but on the weekends I go down to my local creek catchment area to protect and plant trees, it makes me feel divine because I am protecting the environment.

I also water and fertilise those same trees when my car detailer washers my cars in the driveway every Friday, fertiliser and topsoil from my graded lawn all roll into the same storm water drain in the street. I know what's best for the environment and I say no, you can't use the bush for entertainment or sport recreation purposes.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Playing the long con. Wait till no one uses it and then no one will care when it’s turned into a housing estate.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Playing the long con. Wait till no one uses it and then no one will care when it’s turned into a housing estate.
Yeah, that or it gets turned into a main road.

We pay for this land by an added rate levy in Brisbane, there's been multiple inquires into miss use of the funds into the millions. They've been known to use the money to buy land and resell it at a profit.

Bushland Preservation Levy

Last edited:

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
That tyre manufacturers put direction arrows on their tyres. It always takes me a good while to work out the direction of the tyre but perhaps if they write - ROTOR SIDE and NON-ROTOR SIDE on their tyres it would take a moment to get the right alignment?
So you want to remove a symbol that is pretty much universally recognised regardless of language, and put what is effectively almost the same text on both sides of a tyre?

Norco Maniac

Is back!
@Norco Maniac

Hey you! You've been through a shit show, good to see you're out the other side.

The debate about gender re-assignment and identification is so complex. Each case if I dare call it a case will have its own unique background, struggle, triumph and hopefully final contentment of one's self and acceptance into society as the person you feel you are.

Does the argument go the other way with men feeling cheated if women identify as men and compete in their sport gender category and win?

I ask because I get handed my lungs by women riders all the time!

I only have one trans friend and a few gay/lesbian friends and they don't do sports so don't have much personal experience from them in the sporting arena but know their personal challenges to just be themselves is a win.

I hear what you're putting down and there might be people exploiting situations and rules and fairness but I hope they are in the minority like with any cheats.
From what I've been following, i don't see transmen infiltrating men's sports at the same rate, because i guess, biology? There's no scientific basis for saying that gender expression somehow magically negates going through male puberty, with the height, reach, and muscle mass that male chromosomes bequeath. Not to mention that the taller, narrower male pelvis allows vastly superior agility.

As i stated before i have no issue with whatever pronouns a person wants to go by or what social gender expression they choose to portray. I simply won't spout the denial of science, unless better science proves current science wrong.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
This is the article you mean I'm guessing.

The article is written by a transgender person. And she merely states that Gabi Garcia is a female MMA fighter.
As you should know, the internet is malleable. A case in point would be that within hours of the actress Ellen Page coming out as a transgender man, their Wiki page was changed to say that they had always been a man...