The last movie you've last watched last

greendream

Likes Bikes
Boss Level.
I'm not sure what to say here. More improbable sci-fi/time travel concepts with interesting action and death scenes and Old Mel sucking on cigars. These time travel movies are farkin doing my head in, or am I just overthinking them?

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Boss Level.
I'm not sure what to say here. More improbable sci-fi/time travel concepts with interesting action and death scenes and Old Mel sucking on cigars. These time travel movies are farkin doing my head in, or am I just overthinking them?
Dont know about that movie but generally a good time travel movie should do your head in. Many of them have multiple timelines intertwining and if you're not versed in them, it's easy to get lost.

moorey

call me Mia
Trying to watch JoJo Rabbit. Know absolutely nowt about it. 30 min in after 2 tries, I think I like it. I have no idea where it’s going.
Didn’t help that the pirated copy a mate gave me on USB had background sounds, but no voices. Thought it was part of the intrigue for 10 minutes with everyone miming, then fiddled with the sound setting, and got the dialogue.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Trying to watch JoJo Rabbit. Know absolutely nowt about it. 30 min in after 2 tries, I think I like it. I have no idea where it’s going.
Didn’t help that the pirated copy a mate gave me on USB had background sounds, but no voices. Thought it was part of the intrigue for 10 minutes with everyone miming, then fiddled with the sound setting, and got the dialogue.
It’s a cool little flick

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Dont know about that movie but generally a good time travel movie should do your head in. Many of them have multiple timelines intertwining and if you're not versed in them, it's easy to get lost.
Tried Tenet over the weekend, made it 90 mins through so far (it's long). I like it but honestly nfi what's going on at this point, makes Interstellar / Inception look like Back to the Future.

I can see how it's had some critical reviews, but I'd still recommend it (so far) provided you're fine with feeling pretty stupid occasionally. Some absolutely crazytown action sequences too.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
I like it but honestly nfi what's going on at this point, makes Interstellar / Inception look like Back to the Future.
Lol. I really liked tenet (just wait for it to click into place...) but loved interstellar. So I can see your point. I can watch interstellar more than once, but Tenet was kind of done after one watch (maybe I should re-watch to confirm this - just need like 7 hours to spare...)

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Two really great time travel movies - "looper" with bruce willis and the low budget "primer", where their time travel device is basically a cardboard box.

moorey

call me Mia
Two really great time travel movies - "looper" with bruce willis and the low budget "primer", where their time travel device is basically a cardboard box.
If you like time travel, I highly recommend ‘Assassins 33ad’
If you love atrocious Christian movies

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Entertaining. Not brilliant, but Rosamund Pike makes an excellent villain.

Just watched it - good film. Story isn't believable but movies aren't necessarily supposed to have believable plots. All that matters is that the viewer is invested. Recommended.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
This was quite enjoyable. Not surprising that Jesse eisenberg does incel well.

moorey

call me Mia
This was quite enjoyable. Not surprising that Jesse eisenberg does incel well.

If you think that’s good, try this.
@Asininedrivel put me into it. Magnificent.