Confessions from the fuckwits

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Been a while so, getting another set of Mr Ts up and running and thought the axle was sweet and correct but noooo. 20mm axle won't fit through the wheel, decide the only way is brute force so I shove the c*** as hard as possible and still does not go through. Next bit is the true fuckwittery, obviously I can't get it out so decide a big old screwdriver and hammer :eek: are called for and out she comes. Problem is now the end won't screw back in cause I fucked the first 2 threads. Fuck me
Saffy that is too dumb for this thread.

moorey

call me Mia
Been a while so, getting another set of Mr Ts up and running and thought the axle was sweet and correct but noooo. 20mm axle won't fit through the wheel, decide the only way is brute force so I shove the c*** as hard as possible and still does not go through. Next bit is the true fuckwittery, obviously I can't get it out so decide a big old screwdriver and hammer :eek: are called for and out she comes. Problem is now the end won't screw back in cause I fucked the first 2 threads. Fuck me
Please stop buying things that can’t be replaced. What possessed you to try screwdriver and hammer? I know it’s the cusswit thread....but still....:(

safreek

But to carry on about the axle, why would it not fit through the wheel but will go through the dropout, as you can see it goes all the way through the non clamping side so I am assuming it would be 20mm. Axle goes through about 3/4 of the hub from both sides, this happens on 2 wheels.
Does not seem bent and it seems to get stuck from the front if the axle. Weird and freeky

Mattyp

Cows go boing
But to carry on about the axle, why would it not fit through the wheel but will go through the dropout, as you can see it goes all the way through the non clamping side so I am assuming it would be 20mm. Axle goes through about 3/4 of the hub from both sides, this happens on 2 wheels.
Does not seem bent and it seems to get stuck from the front if the axle. Weird and freeky View attachment 375178
Sounds like the bearings in the hub are misaligned if it only goes through 3/4.
If you roll the axle on a flat surface, does it roll smoothly?