What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Super ace day, today... got to have lunch with our kids and their besties, and our grandson.
Then a walk in the park.
Ben is so cute.
Then we did some yarra singletrack. A lot of trees down, debris all over the place, and you can see how violent the water was, with everything laid flat.

Still, lovely to be out.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Be careful out there @Chriso_29er, the National Park is closed because of all the trees down, don’t want to get taken out by a falling branch..!

Cheers mate, yeah knew any single trail would be a write off anyway. The joint is absolutely destroyed :(
Had a friendly conversation with the coppers down the bottom, they were cool with where we were heading, we took mostly main roads up. One of them I recognised from the Highway patrol show lol.

Basin side of the mountain is largely untouched, its not until you reach the top and then the Silvan side that has copped the brunt of it :(

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Broke my riding slump at last ! Have been suffering CBF syndrome since summer :rolleyes: but yesty I took the would-be buyer of my Fuel EX to my local spot and accompanied him on a test ride, me on a borrowed Turbo Levo so no chance of doing a runner on me lol. Clinched the sale and old mate got a good deal IMO. Then today, since I quite enjoyed the Levo I went a bit further afield to Murray Valley for some self-shuttling, rode Inzamia and Karrakatoa for the first time. WOOHOO the bottom section of Inzamia has sick sequence of left/right small berms that had me throwing the bike from side to side with gusto on the second run. Then later at the top carpark I spotted a Ripmo AF (on my short list for a new steed) and had a chat to the owner, who offered me a ride which I took him up on, my legs were out of juice by that point so I couldn't get much of a feel for the bike but initial impression was yeah good. Got a good dose of thrills without any spills, came close a few times so had a ball.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
spent the last few minutes of last light yesterday trying to seat the tyre on my re-done Ghetto rim tape job, I think I probably lost at least a 1/4 of the sealant trying to get enough air in to inflate before it rushed back out on the other side..have yet to go and inspect to see if it held up overnight otherwise I will be riding Bender the Robot bike at Glenrock with the kids today and not the Hendrix!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
spent the last few minutes of last light yesterday trying to seat the tyre on my re-done Ghetto rim tape job, I think I probably lost at least a 1/4 of the sealant trying to get enough air in to inflate before it rushed back out on the other side..have yet to go and inspect to see if it held up overnight otherwise I will be riding Bender the Robot bike at Glenrock with the kids today and not the Hendrix!
Sounds like universe wants it to be a bender sender kind of day! Lucky you chose glenrock, the home of extreme.

I took my 400mm "it's a long way to work and back and to work and back" post off for the comfort of low riding to/from only 1 job over the weekend. I might even roll down some stairs on the way in today.