COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well shit, im in an LGA that just got added to the restricted list so cant leave this council area. will have pretty much 0 effect, i havent left this LGA in the last 5 weeks apart from one time i decided to drive the long way to the supermarket to get out a bit. can we just lock this place down properly rather than drag it on indefinitely

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
most carry a nice selection of local and small batch beers.
we had a nice IGA in wentworth point that had a great variety of stuff, was almost like going to flemmington for your asian stuff and haberfield for the italian items. but all the standard stuff was a dollar more than the majors, didnt take long for it to close when coles moved in over the road.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
well shit, im in an LGA that just got added to the restricted list so cant leave this council area. will have pretty much 0 effect, i havent left this LGA in the last 5 weeks apart from one time i decided to drive the long way to the supermarket to get out a bit. can we just lock this place down properly rather than drag it on indefinitely
I hear you. I've been in a lockdown LGA since the start and it doesn't look to be ended any time soon. I haven't been anywhere apart to buy food in the past few weeks. It is a pisser but still count myself very fortunate as I can still work from home. There will be many much worse off.