AM She’s Crafty, she gets around…

moorey

call me Mia
Really interested to hear how you find this compared to other bikes. Can’t imagine I’ll ever throw a leg over a craftworks so am looking forward to a report.
You’ll fit this better than me. I’m used to 435-440 reach. Jumped up to 450 on spitty. This is 465.
First hurdle cleared….I was only 30% confident I could run a 150mm dropper. It’s already a tallish frame, and there’s 190mm insertion maximum.
Slipped a dropper in, fitted 165mm @pink poodle special cranks, and my thickest pedals….And I’m bang on my maximum seat height. Could swap out a saddle if desperate, but my weird arse likes the Fizik Gobi’s.
Not looking forward to using 2 chains to set it up tomorrow….or cutting brake lines for internal routing…I’m nor even sure I’ve got a rear line long enough. :oops:
@beeb, there’s yet to be a bike built that isn’t more capable than me :(

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You’ll fit this better than me. I’m used to 435-440 reach. Jumped up to 450 on spitty. This is 465.
First hurdle cleared….I was only 30% confident I could run a 150mm dropper. It’s already a tallish frame, and there’s 190mm insertion maximum.
Slipped a dropper in, fitted 165mm @pink poodle special cranks, and my thickest pedals….And I’m bang on my maximum seat height. Could swap out a saddle if desperate, but my weird arse likes the Fizik Gobi’s.
Not looking forward to using 2 chains to set it up tomorrow….or cutting brake lines for internal routing…I’m nor even sure I’ve got a rear line long enough. :oops:
@beeb, there’s yet to be a bike built that isn’t more capable than me :(

View attachment 378570
Au contraire!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cranks look crisp! Bike looks crisp! Hope those little arms and legs aren't over stretched and you get to throw it around!

moorey

call me Mia
Cranks look crisp! Bike looks crisp! Hope those little arms and legs aren't over stretched and you get to throw it around!
They will be. But I’ll never admit it.
I have a spare front. It’s 20mm shorter reach, but 1deg steeper HA. Nothing Angleset can’t fix.