Wiggle and CRC

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well fuck it! I can't find the thread for slagging off Australia Post or the one for slagging of crc...this one will do.

I recently made a purchase from pushy's (6/9). The day after I made 2 purchases for bulky items from CRC. The CRC parcels arrived yesterday...while there is no word on the pushy's order. In the mean time a friend has made a bunch of orders for snow gear and received it all in 4 work days.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It all up the shit !

CRC is courier so its unaffected.

I posted an Express bag on Saturday, it arrived at destination in NSW on Monday morning. Was not expecting that after my BikeBug Express order took nearly a week.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LOL not CRC or Austpost...or Wiggle related... but, I got the tracking number for a package yesterday morning from the US (email arrived at like 4.30am...)... 9.30am the package arrived...that's what I call fast!

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It all up the shit !

CRC is courier so its unaffected.

I posted an Express bag on Saturday, it arrived at destination in NSW on Monday morning. Was not expecting that after my BikeBug Express order took nearly a week.
Yeah.. dunno about that. Ordered some Sutros from Wiggle 31st August and after exactly zero tracking updates, finally showed up at the PO box today. 22 days delivery - no bueno.

ozzybmx

Anything listed as going through southwest Sydney for AusPost is fucked ATM.
I am suspecting a bit of the spicy cough going through the processing centre..
Or just less hands on deck to allow for spacing out the team.
We were talking about this on the 'buying bike parts from overseas' thread.

It kicked off with 500 staff in quarantine. Will no doubt take a while to clear... then likely compounded by lockdowns and Chrissy IN 12 WEEKS :oops:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
ProBikeKit order. Sat in UK from 12th to 20th before “international shipped“. Nothing since. ETA still says delivered by Friday…..not holding my breath.

ozzybmx

Yeah.. dunno about that.
…..not holding my breath.
I better get the Christmas order cooking very soon then :( Pity even Ze Germans have shit stock levels, even of German made components/parts.

Wanting to order about 6 Vittoria tyres and no one has any.... Surely a company producing tyres cant completely disappear for months.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I better get the Christmas order cooking very soon then :( Pity even Ze Germans have shit stock levels, even of German made components/parts.

Wanting to order about 6 Vittoria tyres and no one has any.... Surely a company producing tyres cant completely disappear for months.
Yup, supplies of everything are very limited or non existent.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I miss the glory days of CRC, I spent fuckloads on that site back when we didn't have to pay the GST. Thanks Gerry fucking Harvey.
Would Pushys etc have thrived without that though?

Also, I got a set of wheels (not mine) in a week from Wiggle.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I miss the glory days of CRC, I spent fuckloads on that site back when we didn't have to pay the GST. Thanks Gerry fucking Harvey.
And the dollar traded well. And they had stock. And they were comparative with their market. And they had range. Fuck I even purchased snow gear off them. So glorious!

ozzybmx

By not charging GST too?
Gerry Harvey cried that shit in on International purchases.

CRC and Wiggle had regular discount codes, stocked the the hilt with cheap Shimano everything, Hope in every colour, tyres cheap as chips, you bought rims, hubs and spokes then they built your wheelset in the warehouse for $1. Warehouses that resembled Willy Wonkas Chocolate room :p

Pushys and MTBD were nothing, TBSM was one of the few Aus online sellers.

Wiggle bought CRC and the codes dried up, then GST and Geoblocking just about killed them off.

Last edited: