Little Things You Hate

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
The irony being when you accidentally attract a like-minded individual and have to put up with them for the next however many years.
im moving next year:) My new neighbors are lovely on both side and arent going anywhere. But yes, we did considder the above point and only did so because we were moving.

stirk

Burner
its an appropriate response to any public gathering in the street in any part of Australia. At the moment our gym/workshop is in the garage facing the street. ehn one of our neighbors we hate was selling, wed go into the garage, open it up start working out with full on psytrance blasting from the stereo. Took the guy a while to sell.
Psytrance?! That electronic music genre, if you can call it that, is as bad as your grammar and spelling. An ok but weak choice to scare the potential buyers. I would have gone for some of Richard D James, or Thomas P Heckmann tracks to really throw everyone off kilt.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Psytrance?! That electronic music genre, if you can call it that, is as bad as your grammar and spelling. An ok but weak choice to scare the potential buyers. I would have gone for some of Richard D James, or Thomas P Heckmann tracks to really throw everyone off kilt.
Psytrance is as wide as rock. There's good and there's bad. Aphex twin would have been a good choice though.

moorey

call me Mia
Just had a Seinfeld moment…
Town is busy AF, I’m out visiting clients and just needed a piss stop. Circled for 10 minutes in the supermarket Carpark to use the public toilets. See a car preparing to come out, put my blinker on, sit about 4 cars back to give them space. They start reversing, a car goes around me and pulls in the spot as soon as the car moves out. I honk and yell out a loud ‘excuse me!’. Silver haired middle aged woman in little beemer says, ‘I didn’t see you there’, without looking at me, and just walks away.
WTF is wrong with people?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Town is busy AF, I’m out visiting clients and just needed a piss stop. Circled for 10 minutes in the supermarket Carpark to use the public toilets. See a car preparing to come out, put my blinker on, sit about 4 cars back to give them space. They start reversing, a car goes around me and pulls in the spot as soon as the car moves out. I honk and yell out a loud ‘excuse me!’. Silver haired middle aged woman in little beemer says, ‘I didn’t see you there’, without looking at me, and just walks away.
That bitch needs a dick keyed onto her bonnet

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Car parking is a shitfight here too. Camping and fending off the predators that circle to steal the spot you are after is rife.

Being 4 Cars back in you 'hood is clearly too far away. Park up close so you have to reverse out a bit so the other car can get out is acceptable behaviour. There is a small car park near where we go shopping that is very competitive and a total lucky dip. If you nail a spot then it has to be all down to timing and then reflexively gun it nose first as soon as the spot is free. Hesitation = lost spot.

on the plus side I guess you found the dunny, given the uromysotisis and all

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Ring the police hotline and say you saw this oldish lady dealing what seemed to be plastic baggies of drugs out of the boot of her car, rego no...

Minlak

custom titis
500kms on the Hyper E-Bike today - 3 near Moises all due to car drivers being distracted or inattentive - one required emergency braking and the drive had eye contact with me the whole time do they just chose violence - other bad one was car spearing across the road directly at me at 100km/h whilst texting :(

Norco Maniac

Is back!
When someone says your cockpit is triggering their OCD and you look at and think its not that bad, you then proceed to spend the next hour replacing cable ties, neatening cables, wiring, aligning the light to dead centre and shaving the ends of cable ties as its now giving you OCD :rolleyes:
Yes I am looking at you @moorey & @DMan
This is why i cannot have pictures hung on my walls, but i can cope with bookshelves that have knicknacks in them.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Mechanics and tyres! Wife’s car serviced, you need two new tyres. Ok, I am at work and will need to think it over. Get home and check tyres, I can jam a finger in the tread and the ones they were concerned about are above minimum wear mark. Will still get lots of life out of them.

Had this happen several times over the years. Ok if they are past the wear mark and looking slick but not these. Must be an upsell thing.
Had a mechanic try to tell me that the 2 part engine mount rubber on my Mitsubishi Challenger was broken, by showing me the gap whilst he had it on the hoist.

He wasn't happy when i showed him the actual part after a 2 min Google and told him i used to build cars as a hobby :D