You laugh you lose

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If they were organised, they would start a bespoke smoked (besmoked?) sausage factory in the snowy mountains. At least then the authorities would think twice about shooting them.

mark22

Likes Dirt
They tried that in the High country, now the Brumbies and Deer are at unsustainable numbers and destroying the native flora/fauna so they are being shot from helicopters and left to rot, which in turn is creating other issues. Humans are good at fucking shit up.
No shooting from helicopters in the current cull of Brumbies in Kosciuszko National Park, trapping predominantly (most will go to the knakery), man have the horse nuts gone berko and don't want any taken from the park. These people are rabid and don't care about the alpine environment.
Pic of a few of the estimated 15k in the Park I took at Xmas.

NSW government were forced into this when the Federal Environment minister threatened to intervene if they did not act after many years of doing zip on the issue.
Deer present much less of a problem as Sambar have less herding instinct and are predominatly browsers not grazing critters like Horses.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No shooting from helicopters in the current cull of Brumbies in Kosciuszko National Park, trapping predominantly (most will go to the knakery), man have the horse nuts gone berko and don't want any taken from the park. These people are rabid and don't care about the alpine environment.
Pic of a few of the estimated 15k in the Park I took at Xmas.
View attachment 388086
NSW government were forced into this when the Federal Environment minister threatened to intervene if they did not act after many years of doing zip on the issue.
Deer present much less of a problem as Sambar have less herding instinct and are predominatly browsers not grazing critters like Horses.
I saw the film where the water starts on the horse issue in the park. It was very insightfully. It still baffles me how horses running wild there does anything any good.

here is a jesus meme to get back on topic