You laugh you lose

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I was not in your workshop.
Don’t worry - I didn’t have you down as Bundy drinker. Maybe some fancy-arse rum I’ve never even heard of, but definitely not Bundy. The other shenanigans, good luck to you. ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don’t worry - I didn’t have you down as Bundy drinker. Maybe some fancy-arse rum I’ve never even heard of, but definitely not Bundy. The other shenanigans, good luck to you. ;)
Never Bundy, ever. I recently called into a venue I occasionally consume finer spirit offerings recently and vociferously ordered a white claw..."I'll have one of your finest white claws, bartender's choice on the flavour." foolishly expecting a fuck off pooooooodle we don't stock that shit! As this is a craft bar of the craftiest order. To my shock they actually had 2 in stock and as a reward for my boldness in ordering one the bar tender refused to serve me anything else until I had drank it. "We needed a couple of funny shit tins in the top shelf fridge..."

It wasn't an unpleasant drink, but fuck me they are $$$ in Australia!

Last edited:

boyracer

Likes Dirt
I still remember the 2 QLD lads i worked with in Kalgoorlie years ago who nicked a glass each every night from the local. They had a chest freezer back at the single mans quarters and they nested them in it, 1/3 filled with water. Come end of roster , chest freezer went into the ute, with 200 or so pre chilled glasses inside, along with a CARTON OF BUNDY, rifles, motos and swags and they didn't surface for a week or so...
I politely declined their offers of hospitality whenever it came up.

Last edited: