What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Really wanted to stay in bed this morning after a few long days and not sleeping well at all, but forced myself to go out.
Kalamunda trails are having their prescribed burns so I rode from Kalamunda down to Pickering Brook on the heritage track, which I haven’t done before. Suited me fine as I really wasn’t into jumping or anything too strenuous uphill
10km each way of XC-style trails, and I really enjoyed it. A similar amount of climbing to my normal ride, but over a longer distance. Making me think about my current bike again

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Really wanted to stay in bed this morning after a few long days and not sleeping well at all, but forced myself to go out.
Kalamunda trails are having their prescribed burns so I rode from Kalamunda down to Pickering Brook on the heritage track, which I haven’t done before. Suited me fine as I really wasn’t into jumping or anything too strenuous uphill
10km each way of XC-style trails, and I really enjoyed it. A similar amount of climbing to my normal ride, but over a longer distance. Making me think about my current bike again
Was thinking of taking the 9yr old there to try and get him back into it.

Are the climbs fairly easy? Is it more uphill from Pickering Brook to Kalamunda, or vice versa?

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Was thinking of taking the 9yr old there to try and get him back into it.

Are the climbs fairly easy? Is it more uphill from Pickering Brook to Kalamunda, or vice versa?
It was pretty tame, I wanted it more for the distance. I’d compare it most to Camikazi but with less rocks. A lot of the trails were signed Blue but they weren’t anything difficult.

Climbs were easy, heaps of pea gravel though to slide in. A bit more up from Pickering Brook but not much in it. If you get stuck, you can always do the gravel trail instead.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Road at the Youies as it mightbe my last mtb chance for the next 3-4 weeks. Beautiful morning for it, weather was just about perfect. Like an idiot I left my pack in the garage so had no tools and only 600ml of water for the 2 hours but no harm done.
That climb back up great circle drive from the kurragong side is still shit

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Road at the Youies as it mightbe my last mtb chance for the next 3-4 weeks. Beautiful morning for it, weather was just about perfect. Like an idiot I left my pack in the garage so had no tools and only 600ml of water for the 2 hours but no harm done.
That climb back up great circle drive from the kurragong side is still shit
I prefer that climb to the Cressy road/great circle drive climb!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Took the Spur out for a ride, hadn't ridden in 3 days and was so happy just to get out that I didn't even stop for a picture. Left at 5pm and its only getting dark now at 7pm... daylight savings started at 2am this morning which shortened my 12hr nightshift to 11hrs and even watched my phone jump from 01:59 to 3am as I browsed BikeComponents.

Been taking #1 son out between nightshifts just to get his reversing nailed, he's now free to drive a manual. He's doing quite well (cross fingers emoji needed)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Laps at Ourimbah, last hit out before I go on tour, bit undercooked but not experiencing any post surgery discomfort (actually forgot about it today) So pretty happy
That sounds like a good day.

I finished a busy arse streak tonight. I think I will ride tomorrow. Unless there is more rain.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Is that your gearbox oil? It looks well cooked.
Judging from the oil drops inside the top (air-filled) section of the syringe, IMO it look like the oil is in decent condition (still clear) and is just carrying a bit of very fine metal contaminates from the gears meshing. Wouldn't mind betting it actually comes out a a little bit cleaner next time now the gears are run in.