WTB: Cruzee balance bike

treble

Likes Dirt
My daughter has taken a liking to the neighbours Cruzee balance bike because of its smaller size and weight. Before I pay top dollar for a new one, I thought I’d see if anyone was sitting on one that doesn’t get used. Especially given how quickly kids move on to bigger bikes.

Item: cruzee balance bike
Location: Melbourne - can maybe do postage if it’s worthwhile
Price range/Willing to Pay: less than new
Extra Info: In 1567, the man with the world’s longest-ever beard broke his neck and died after tripping over it.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not sure if it’s on interest but I have a pair of Little Nation ones that have barely been used - Blue or Green

They are super light and on the smaller side

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
My daughter has taken a liking to the neighbours Cruzee balance bike because of its smaller size and weight. Before I pay top dollar for a new one, I thought I’d see if anyone was sitting on one that doesn’t get used. Especially given how quickly kids move on to bigger bikes.

Item: cruzee balance bike
Location: Melbourne - can maybe do postage if it’s worthwhile
Price range/Willing to Pay: less than new
Extra Info: In 1567, the man with the world’s longest-ever beard broke his neck and died after tripping over it.
I've got an Aldi balance bike that is on the smaller side and pretty light. Both my kids used it from 1yo.
My youngest now rips around on a slightly bigger Hotwalk (modified to use a disc brake) or his pedal bike.

Labcanary

1000011462.jpg

It was pink but I rattle canned it blue. I might have some pink oury grips (used) I can put on it.

treble

Likes Dirt
Not sure if it’s on interest but I have a pair of Little Nation ones that have barely been used - Blue or Green

They are super light and on the smaller side
From a quick google the little nation ones appear to be the same size and weight as the Cruzee. I’ll shoot you a pm

treble

Likes Dirt
I've got an Aldi balance bike that is on the smaller side and pretty light. Both my kids used it from 1yo.
My youngest now rips around on a slightly bigger Hotwalk (modified to use a disc brake) or his pedal bike.
thanks @Labcanary. I’m starting to think I should PM you whenever I need kids stuff. Obviously our kids are at a fairly similar stage, with yours just ahead.
I’ll chase up @caad9 because If I recall correctly he is local to me, but I’ll be in touch if it doesn’t work for some reason

Labcanary

thanks @Labcanary. I’m starting to think I should PM you whenever I need kids stuff. Obviously our kids are at a fairly similar stage, with yours just ahead.
I’ll chase up @caad9 because If I recall correctly he is local to me, but I’ll be in touch if it doesn’t work for some reason
Hehe, probably!

When the youngest outgrows them I'll have a
Commencal Ramones (14")
Isla bikes (16")
Merida Matts (20")

The eldest is currently on a single speed GT Stomper (24")