Search results

1. DMan

Advice for converting Sun Duroc 35 wheels to tubeless?

Are they on a Rocky?
  2. DMan

Little Things You Hate

My bad. I thought I'd read it was another GoFundMe
  3. DMan

Little Things You Hate

Bet GoFundMe won't have the balls to shut it down though as he hasn't started it. Even though it's for exactly the same cause.
  4. DMan

Great for the price! Loving mine
  5. DMan

Where did you get them? If from cycling deal, like Drizzle says, tape is installed.
  6. DMan

Little Things You Love

I love news. How the fuck do you sleep through a plane fully disembarking? Is there anyone here who sleeps that's deeply?? https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-24/air-canada-reviewing-how-crew-left-passenger-on-parked-plane/11239678
  7. DMan

Little Things You Hate

Yeah I saw that. He's another utter cock though
  8. DMan

Little Things You Hate

That's what gets me too. Isn't willing to use his own money to fund his own fight. And it was never about the money.... yeah fucking right it wasn't.
  9. DMan

Can I cut off my battery box USB cable?

I bought a few of the heat packs you can put in your shoes from Bunnings. $1 each. You stick them to your socks. My wife rode with those and although they aren't hot they just keep your toes from freezing she reckons. Might try those
  10. DMan

Ayups users please.

I bought a cheap 1200lumen head unit off Ebay and a Trustfire EB03 battery box. Then just buy good quality 18650 batteries and a good charger.
  11. DMan

They are quite big. I'm thinking 2 pairs of socks. My compression socks aren't very thick
  12. DMan

Little Things You Hate

Thank you Poodle. We've had 125mm here at home since Jan1. Where as the Sunshine Coast got that in the weekend just gone. Doesn't make it over the range sadly.
  13. DMan

gps, hr data watches

Looks good. Glad to see it's barometric and GPS. I made the fatal mistake of getting a Suunto sport that only uses GPS for elevation gain and its fucked. Against my garmin computer and my wife's computer, that read within 10-20m, it's up to 60% out. Always low.
  14. DMan

Last night was freezing. By mid ride it was -1c. I couldn't feel my toes by the time we got home. Want to join us for one? :)
  15. DMan

All done. Used it yesterday and it's great. No flickering or dropping out from batteries moving. Gives me 10200maH now
  16. DMan

Little Things You Love

I don't know if Jaxon can perform CPR though
  17. DMan

Little Things You Love

I wondered that. Started watching last night (Episode 1) and noticed his levers are almost level to the bars? Someone cleverer than me explain that please...
  18. DMan

I've got heaps of back up power supplies. It's just another cable dangling...
  19. DMan

I've bought this battery box to try with my bicycle light. I don't want the USB plug so I can I just cut it off without affecting the box?
  20. DMan

Bargain buys thread

ha! I have a cheap Ebay light fetish too. It's all good mate. Everyone needs a hobby. My everlasting battery light fight for example