Search results

1. T

Easton haven hubs should I buy

cant comment on that in particular by my old kona came with an Easton wheel. freehub crapped out after maybe 1000km and no easton dealer in Oz then. Easton refused to tell me the part so I could order it, instead telling me to go to a store and get them to call the NZ distributor to order the...
  2. T

Little Things You Hate

seem to recall some tables being upset in the temple too when people were trying to profit from religion.
  3. T

Little Things You Hate

seems its not uncommon for islander players to support extended families, and folau's dad certainly like the money for his church. There must be an awful lot of vested interests egging him on here, and he wasn't the brightest spark to start with. and to think we could be talking about the super...
  4. T

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

only places with lifts I have ridden are Thredbo and queenstown. both during school holidays and apart from the public holidays of easter I've never had an issue with queues or crowding for lifts or trails. This park looks like it has enough trails to handle being closer to a major city
  5. T

Little Things You Hate

printers and the dodgy tricks to make you buy ink. I've not printed anything that wasn't in black and white this year, yet I'm out of all the coloured ink, and it wont print in black and white until I replace it. I have a backlog of double sized black ink cartridges as it doesn't make use of it...
  6. T

You know you're getting old when ...

used to work with south Africans who called the 3.5" discs stiffies.
  7. T

drove past my old school. 6 year old asks "did you have school photos back then". Yes we did. "but were they in colour?"
  8. T

Little Things You Hate

massive email chains of no relevance to me, then expecting me to pick up the one reference on the 4th page of mail #872 on the topic that I was meant to answer. If I don't need to know or do anything, don't include me.
  9. T

Five Ten shortage in Australia?

haven't been able to find a new spitfire either. been through 3 pairs as the most comfortable casual shoe I ever found for my fat feet. freerider canvas is a bit firm in the sole to be as good for general use.
  10. T

Little Things You Love

the nurse who sees on the system every time I check in to cancer clinic and rushes out to give me blood test results. sitting in waiting rooms for results is anxious times so avoiding that is great. probably put this same one up last visit but I'm grateful for her work every time I visit
  11. T

Little Things You Hate

robocall political surveys. the only ting that calls our landline these days. and I already know who I am not voting for, what makes you think an annoying phone call will make me vote for you?
  12. T

Little Things You Love

on the way home from a week in Thredbo the wife, who likes the pace cos she's a keen swimmer and it has the rec centre, turns and says, so what's there for me to do in derby if we go there next year
  13. T

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Didnt go past the crackenback resort. Was far enough for the kid amd we got the bus back up. Some places say you can ride all the way down now but others say its 9km down and you have to backtrack bqck to crackenback to get out. Must say as a relatively conservative rider i really liked the...
  14. T

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

After a day of lift riding yesterday, took the oldest son down the thredbo valley trail today. Will take the little one on the skills track again tomorrow
  15. T

Little Things You Hate

meet customer on Wednesday, can you make this update this week before I go on leave. I say yes if I get the update data now. I still don't have the data. I'm still going on leave. They still expect it will all be done before I go.
  16. T

Little Things You Hate

colleagues who fuck up and bring the place to a standstill, then say sorry I have to go to a class now.
  17. T

Little Things You Hate

Its end of financial year in some countries this weekend. Cue urgent issues before year close that we've been sitting on for a month before logging support calls. Well f*÷ me if we've now gone home on the last working day beforw close.
  18. T

Little Things You Love

So we boot the SANZAAR board and let the sunwolves run the game. They couldn't do any worse than the current clowns. LTIL - wife asks if we could spend a week at thredbo over Easter. She loves the swimming pool so i guess I'll do it for her.
  19. T

18 til I die you young whippersnapper. now get off my lawn
  20. T

Thought my 6 year old might struggle today for school, got home from bryan adams concert at 12.30. Guess who had to wake dad up for school. In my defence he was 5 minutes before the backup alarm i had scheduled