Search results

1. G

Anyone ridden Forrest in Vic?

Hi guys, looking to head up to Forrest to do some riding. Never been there before but is there enough there to justify a 2hr drive? We've all got enduro style bikes so we can pedal uphil if needed, but we're all pretty descent orientated. Can anyone recommend any tracks or a circuit to do? Thanks.
  2. G

VIC Vitus Sommet 2017 - Large

Item: 2017 Vitus Sommet LARGE Fork: 160mm Mattoc Pro 2 Shock: RS Monach Plus R (155mm travel) Brakes: Shimano M615 with XT finned pads (can swap to SRAM guide T on request but you have to wait for my new bike to come). Pictured are Guide RE but I wanna put them on my new bike. Rotors: RT-86 XT...
  3. G

What are my options besides commencal?

Hi guys, I'm looking to purchase from a complete bike manufacturer who only uses aluminium to manufacture their frames, so no carbon top end models or the like in their model range. I'm looking more towards the commencal clash...
  4. G

VIC 2005 Banshee Scirocco w/ 130mm fork

Item: 2005 Banshee Scirocco frame size L. 130mm Fox RLC fork Shimano Xt755 (4 piston brakes) on 160mm rotors Shimano XT 9spd shifter Shimano XT rear 9spd long cage (32T cassette however haha, but go and buy a sun race 40t 9spd cassette if you aint got the legs for this 1x set up) Shimon SLX...
  5. G

Where to MTB in winter??

Hi guys, Was wondering where people would go if they wanted to spend 3-5 days riding somewhere late July and were willing to drive up to 24 hours (From Melbourne). Riding would be preferably gravity based, any place that has shuttles or a lift would be a winner. Mates and I were willing to...
  6. G

26" Fork question/recommendations

Hello guys. Got into riding about 6 months ago so be gentle. I purchased 2005 Banshee Scirocco with a (2005?) Fox Float RLC 130mm fork for my first bike on the recommendation of a friend. The previous owner of the bike put a spacer inside of it to reduce the travel to 100mm as he used it...