Search results

1. Hellyeah

QLD Sold

Pivo…..;);)
  2. Hellyeah

QLD Sold

Internal chigs with a little loop around the BB *Biere…..
  3. Hellyeah

QLD Sold

*Bier...….?
  4. Hellyeah

Hey there, here’s my number 0422546707 throw me a text and when I get home from work this arvo...

Hey there, here’s my number 0422546707 throw me a text and when I get home from work this arvo I’ll send you some pics Cheers Hells
  5. Hellyeah

QLD Sold

Item: SOLD Location:Brisbane southside Item Condition:used Reason for selling:money Price and price conditions:$700 plus post Extra Info:German made focus SAM frameset in large size matte black in colour with red lettering, is used with a few scuffs but still a...
  6. Hellyeah

Another heavy aluminium bike...

that's some PHAT welding there son
  7. Hellyeah

Carbon scratches, to ride or not?

sometimes it's like you look out for us...…….. . . FOR SALE, ever so slightly scratched carbon bars
  8. Hellyeah

So what bar were you riding? What do Renthal use?
  9. Hellyeah

the ICC wont allow it, just like the stink they made when Ricky Ponting had the carbon strips glued to the back of his bat I've been riding other Renthal carbon bars for a year or two now with no problems and cranks for many more, after seeing a couple of vids i'll reserve these bars for a...
  10. Hellyeah

Speed crash at boomerang
  11. Hellyeah

That’s the problem poodles, if there’s a huck to be had I’m there
  12. Hellyeah

That’s just from the stem, the deepest scratch is in the gold paint No fibres but my finger nail definitely rests nicely inside scratch/gouge
  13. Hellyeah

So what do think chaps? Do I ride them or not??
  14. Hellyeah

Meta AM 29

now we're talking...
  15. Hellyeah

Meta AM 29

Just a meta 27 by the look of it, he makes that rig 'SHINE' tho… Commencal are really onto something at the moment
  16. Hellyeah

QLD SNABB E kunt

Poodle is this you?? What a spunt trumpet...…… Please come to my basement...……………. err...…….. cotton candy safe house for cups of mc'lovin
  17. Hellyeah

Meta AM 29

on my short list Killing all the weight weenies and carbon wankers by pure results...…. and that rad chunt killing it in the 50/01 vids
  18. Hellyeah

Maxxis trail tyre combo...

26" is dead chigs…………….. read the news
  19. Hellyeah

stick with Maxxis from a local source, Pu--y's, Mtb---ect or 99 --kes
  20. Hellyeah

I ran a Minion SS for a while it too is now collecting dust, really good for a rolling tyre with a little side grip but no good at braking going down steeper stuff Weight> 2.3's f & r for more XC orientated stuff or just razzing still with amazing grip Grip/Plush> 2.5 f & 2.4 WT where your...