Search results

1. Cardy George

You laugh you lose

Too good to not share. Swipe left at the halfway point
  2. Cardy George

Newly Released Bikes General

Two out of three anyway. There's plenty of dirt jumps, you just gotta know where to look.
  3. Cardy George

The explanation is in the first sentence ;) r2bike invoice says yes, in the 2.4" Lite variety, on both ends. I'm finding I'll let the front end slide more if I know the rear end is gonna slide in the same place. The Barzo/Mezcal combo is wicked fast, but the different behaviours was too much...
  4. Cardy George

Pirelli Hard Terrain. All the rolling speed of a Barzo but better edge grip. Glad I took the punt when BikeInn decided it was too hard to deliver my Barzos
  5. Cardy George

Spirit of Tasmania

With $2.7k and a pissed off family on the line I'd be a little pissy too
  6. Cardy George

You may have redeemed yourself with that
  7. Cardy George

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

What, you don't recognise a Hale Tech Inc bike when you see one?
  8. Cardy George

[/QUOT Please stop. We don't need to encourage them to build more dirt footpaths.
  9. Cardy George

The QUICK question thread.....

Reckon the worst that go wrong is not having a video of when it does finally fail.......
  10. Cardy George

You laugh you lose

Just showed that to Mrs George. You know, just in case......
  11. Cardy George

International Ashes Challenge

End to end gets my vote too. If you are going for hours on end a change of scenery helps the kilometres go by. Lockdown before last was a 5km from home deal and being restricted like that meant loops of the same roads. Boring as all hell.
  12. Cardy George

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Any one heard of these guys? Knock off maybe? Velocirax-aus 412 The time has come. As of December I will have to fit three full size bikes in the boot, which can be done, but two of them have 9mm QR and I can't be arsed taking the wheels in and out and faffing with the brakes Every. Single...
  13. Cardy George

Confessions from the fuckwits

We only have untreated rain water available for ours, and even it isn't that bad! :oops:
  14. Cardy George

What does your day look like?

Ol Maxie? Nah, he's the next door neighbour, known 'im fer yeers!
  15. Cardy George

The pet thread, post em up!

All three boys went back to school today. The instant Mrs George pulled up from dropping them off there's a thump on the bonnet....... "MUM! MUUUUMMM! I CAN'T FIND ANYONE!"
  16. Cardy George

What does your day look like?

I've been exploring a bit lately. There is a river down there somewhere.
  17. Cardy George

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Oh, so you want someone experienced in handling ball frying heat. Have I got an offer for you!
  18. Cardy George

You laugh you lose

19. Cardy George

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Good boy. Does that feel better? Better out than in, so they say.........
  20. Cardy George

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea - Transition Spur

Feasible. He's not far off a flight path.......