Search results

1. Plankosaurus

WTB. Medium MTB on a budget

Frame is a medium crafty frx Shock is monarch rt3 Forks are Olde lyrik air Wheels are dt ex500 on giant front hub and kore rear hub Cranks are truvative square taper or deore octalink I've also got a set of those new old stock revelations, but they're 15mm axle so probably no good with the...
  2. Plankosaurus

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  3. Plankosaurus

I only want to keep the lyriks because they're lyriks, and I have enough other wall ornament forks. Taking the frame and wheels would be almost doing me a favour, one less project that I don't have time or a purpose for [emoji38] And/or Could swing Barry the burner bike your way? Wouldn't be a...
  4. Plankosaurus

I have a crafty frame I swapped with poodle for some totems, originally had a kid in mind for it but dragged my feet for so long so I don't really have a use for it anymore. Got a nice set of old lyriks that I'm loathe to let go of but I got them cheap off fi and I have more forks than I know...
  5. Plankosaurus

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

That's not a glowing recommendation. Quinn would have to be all of 20kg kitted up? Including the 5kg backpack. Regardless of how hard mini mooreys ride, there's no way a bar should bend under that [emoji15] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  6. Plankosaurus

Any Zwifters out there?

I'm pretty sure moosey lives on zwift now. You won't get a sneaky ride in without him noticing [emoji38] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  7. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

I'm starting to get a little sick of your shit Skeletor [emoji35] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  8. Plankosaurus

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

9. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

The real difference between you and regular run of the mill trolls like myself, is that for you that bear is group mods and the zucc himself [emoji38] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  10. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

11. Plankosaurus

Best case scenario. If it is Moorey that's right, he'd be hard pressed to be more insufferable [emoji2369] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  12. Plankosaurus

Feels a bit like we wasted our time with the lockdown. Going from 0-100 [emoji2955] I get that it's stopped a whole bunch of hospitalization, but just flinging the gates open still doesn't sit well with me. I also get that we need to open up at some stage, I'd just be a lot more comfortable...
  13. Plankosaurus

VIC Purpley 2014 27.5 specialized demo 8 small

Does need new grips [emoji848] Nah, good vibe from this fella, he's buying for his kid and has been specifically looking for this model. Also seems we have some common friends so might even know him Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  14. Plankosaurus

Pending, apparently will be gone this arvo. Took all of 1.5 hours on Facebook, the market is still hungry it seems [emoji2369] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  15. Plankosaurus

The discount code thread

Have you never played this game? "Yes honey, I had to buy a couple of extra things to bump it over $100 for the free postage" Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  16. Plankosaurus

The gaming thread

Yoink! Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  17. Plankosaurus

Airtags and GPS bike tracking

What's the go with these tags? Are they an NFC thing that relies on other nearby devices to pick them up and send data through? They seem wayyyyyy too small to be an actual tracking device [emoji848] Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  18. Plankosaurus

Airtags and GPS bike tracking

Something like this? Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  19. Plankosaurus

NSW WTB: Shimano I-Spec II Bracket & Nut

It's on thingiverse for all [emoji6] https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4932867 I can give you the fusion360 file if you want to mess with it, or I can knock a few mm off and export it again if you're not playing with cad Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  20. Plankosaurus

Paint job is pretty awesome, not done by me either so probably decent quality [emoji108] She's ....ummm shorter than me? It's a long, slack bike, but the seat height makes it feel like riding a monkey bike for a fella near 6foot. Definitely needs to be pointed down a hill, this thing makes no...