Search results

1. M

QLD Deore Calipers

Yep still available. These are deore BR-M6000 calipers with pads in them. Just send me your address and I will send down.
  2. M

Shock travel

Just the Cube: https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-cube-was-an-awesome-movie.312943/ From peoples comments it sounds promising.
  3. M

Shock travel

Yep just stroke. Thanks for that.
  4. M

Shock travel

Yep eye to eye is the same.
  5. M

Shock travel

I have a shock with 52.5mm stroke. I have found a DPX2 with a 55mm stroke. Can I reduce the stroke easy enough with a spacer? Or put an offset bushing in? Or dont bother? What you think?
  6. M

Last noob question. Is the Polygon Siskiu T8 worth it over the T7?

If tyres are affecting your confidence then just change them out. I still use DHR2 on the back and love it but found that the DHF would hit a point when trying to corner where it would become vague and slip out. The Wild Enduro on front is slower rolling but with no vagueness.
  7. M

NSW Project bike,single pivot DH or prophet, large

I think his next challenge is to beat that speed but uphill on an ebike.
  8. M

Last noob question. Is the Polygon Siskiu T8 worth it over the T7?

Or save some money and just get better tyres for cheaper with Michelin Wild Enduros from CRC.
  9. M

STOLEN Vic 3121 Richmond - 2016 Rocky Mountain Vertex 990 RSL 29er Carbon Hardtail

Really sucks mate, hope you get it back. Seems like there has been a big rise in bike thefts lately.
  10. M

GX Eagle - shitty shifting solved!!

I’ve said it before but my 10sp Xt felt so much nicer than 11p xt.
  11. M

First Dually Question

I will second this. Are you racing XC? If not and it's just for a casual weekend ride then get something more relaxed and comfy like a Trance.
  12. M

Bearing Grease?

Yep I already have the non-teflon one of that as well. Just wasn't sure if I should re-pack bearings with it.
  13. M

Bearing Grease?

Isn’t tf2 lithium grease?
  14. M

Bearing Grease?

Thanks for that. I will checkout supercheap today some time and see what they have.
  15. M

Bearing Grease?

I want to repack by suspension bearings - What grease should I put in them? I've got some lithium but not sure if it's correct and wasn't sure if there are bunnings/supercheap options. Thanks Michael
  16. M

Wanted - fox proframe or tld stage - medium - found / sold

There was a massive sale on them at pushys or mtbd a couple of months ago. I would look there first if you havent.
  17. M

2019 Enduro World Series

For those that don't know, it's pretty cut and dry. Richie drank out of Jareds bottle causing him to return a positive reading through no fault of his own. It was a simple mistake and whats happened has happened that's why he only got a short 8 month ban. This is yet to come out but it turns out...
  18. M

It's a bird! it's a plane! It's a Bird Bird Aeris AM9!

Noice. I have a fear of cutting things down from their stock length too.
  19. M

Bargain buys thread

Awesome bike for the price. If it was a large I would have done it. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rockhampton/men-s-bicycles/trek-remedy-8-size-medium-17-5-2015-27-5-wheels/1221384382
  20. M

Sick Bicycle Co. Deathwish

Possible, but from what I have read about them I doubt it.