Search results

1. D

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

9K for near 6 yr old yeti, apparently the Medium fits riders to 6’3”, has crank bros wheelset, tried to pass off as sb130 equivalent, also advertised on road cycling buy.sell..yadda yadda
  2. D

Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

that would b creepy -might get him arrested, when they look thru previous posts on here- any psych would have him committed [he might be needing post deletion] i'm with ozzy on letting him back - i would like to know if he was offended by the criticism?
  3. D

Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

the equivalent of me removing my white golf glove then slapping you across the cheek with it, duelling with pistols at 10 paces is the only place left to go
  4. D

Mount Buller new EPIC trail

pS when does it open for the season?
  5. D

Upgrading an old fork, and the rest

just grab a 27.5 tapered fork, then buy a new lower headset cup; isn't that model designed aorund 27.5 anyways?
  6. D

White 50mm stem, 7.5*2 shock

i've got a white 50mm, try grab pic tongiht
  7. D

Midlife cricycle project bike! Sub 10kg with pedals and a dropper?

you'll b very happy, a mate has the epic evo [got a very early large when only a handful in country] - he's a spec fanboi after working for them for a few years -he has had everything in their lineup [bar anything from 150mm up] -hates the old brain but reckons epic evo is the best bike they...
  8. D

Mount Buller new EPIC trail

agree’d, ride up mt sterling rd, only takes about an hr, then jump onto circuit rd & continue
  9. D

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

#1 you know adults don't whoop right? #2of the outbreaks i have seen maybe 99% of adults were shocked to hear they had whooping cough, why becasue of point #1 just like people can't believe they had parvo virus, doesn't that effect dogs, yes but some parvo viruses can also infect humans
  10. D

I was being serious, genuinely had not 1 symptom post vaccine: 2nd part was a ref to a major sydney hosp when i was a trainee - someone stole copious amounts of morphine for approx 5 months - the patient complaints were only investigated after too many complained their pain meds weren't working...
  11. D

me zero response , though i may/may not have gotten the injecting individual to substitute saline for antigen ;)
  12. D

cold be 50 diff things, [eg whooping cough lasts for roughly 100 days -pand most adults do not know they have it] you would need Ig's analysis, complement proteins, prob a full allergy testing workup; normal vaccines can't [read as shouldn't] develop into chronic illness, though we have no long...
  13. D

it’s not a sales pitch, it’s cold hard dollars...a big medical company I worked for, gad a small 1 person operation in a medical centre, weekly rent on their 1 room 10 sq metre operation was well over 10,000 a week, they were bank rolling a couple of prominent doctors, not to mention covering...
  14. D

interpreting scientific data is way above a nurses pay grade, i wish ‘i still had copies of their narked uni results, their drug calculation tests were mostly abysmal, the anatomy/phys semester exam avg was often around 37-8%, depending on the year & bell curve some passed subjects w scores...
  15. D

so need this, based on infections of vaccinated; comparing against something like flu vacc, the protection is considerable less than the 90 or 90+ % big pharma were claiming 2nd problem is cos its proprietary INFO/DRUGS/WHATEVER they won't give to independent before it is approved by government...
  16. D

yes but when u contrasting with politicians, i'll still side with most Dr's, even the quacks no in most jurisdictions an AIDS patient often has his death reported as FLU, rather than aids [depends on the illness whether notifiable disease or not - - its not a great system [also routinely saw...
  17. D

Rotorburn postal service

what size is it?
  18. D

Bar Height

der, starts with a P...Pineys
  19. D

VIC WTB 2 degree angleset [maybe 1.5]

actually reverse mullet, 29er rear to steepen further
  20. D

VIC WTB 2 degree angleset [maybe 1.5]

Item: angle set of any brand 2 degree or 1.5, 120mm headtube Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: 90 Extra Info: you know i’ll b using it backwards, for positive increase