Search results

1. foxpuppet

Little Things You Love

Big Massive thing I love. Cleo Smith found alive in WA! What an ordeal for that little girl. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. foxpuppet

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Don’t need to, already own a set… maybe I could recommend them to people on farcbook. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. foxpuppet

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Not exactly a listing but these Gumby’s trying to market a scooter by casing jumps at the local bmx track and then roosting it in circles while standing in the middle. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. foxpuppet

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

How did he even get on a flight? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. foxpuppet

Pinkbike Academy (competition)

I just came back to watch after stopping at ep7 (only because I forgot not out of dislike) I watched the final ones after seeing Evan Pop up on EWS results. He had a good first season. Going from finishing in top 40, 30, 20 and rounding out at 14th in Tweed Valley. Also had some top ten stage...
  6. foxpuppet

Amazing how many local riders confused Monday with Sunday. It’s been on my Gram all day. Group rides, out of LGA, no distancing. Don’t worry Vic, you’ve almost cracked 2k cases a day. We’re coming for your record. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. foxpuppet

EWS 2021 fantasy league

Pretty sure it was Ed Masters commenting track side in that Insta story of Rude cutting the corner. The gates were clearly marked to take riders wide of the corner. Riders were also briefed well enough for those trackside to know the rules. Not sure how much time he would have gained but he...
  8. foxpuppet

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

For anyone running a single trail or shingle back style vertical racks. Have you had any issues with the plod regarding number plate or lights being obscured? Solutions? I have a bike rack number plate from RMS already but a few locals have copped fines for lights being blocked by bikes on...
  9. foxpuppet

Drop it like it's what?!

We’ve got 2 bike yoke revive in the family after coming from a few specialized command posts and reverb. Apart from the occasional refresh which takes about 4 seconds they have been flawless. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. foxpuppet

Posting my ride and oven appreciation.

You mean this little number? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. foxpuppet

2021 World Cup Downhill discussion

Does Izabela Yankova have a team sponsor yet? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. foxpuppet

Little Things You Love

Ride on Sunday with my wife and I got a flat with a decent sidewall tear only 10min in to our planned 2/3 hours of ride time. Rode out to car and headed for home to change tyre. Somehow was back on the trail with the swap and tubeless reseat in 25 min. Pretty happy with that compared to my last...
  13. foxpuppet

Also amazing how a bunch of heavily tattooed blokes are afraid of needles. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. foxpuppet

Big deal if you can’t eat lunch in a small confined space… sit outside or sit wherever you are working. I don’t get why these muppets on big sites can ruin it for the little guys. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. foxpuppet

Watched a few minutes of that FB live stream. Guys carrying slabs of JD premix cans for some Dutch courage. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. foxpuppet

No Dig, No Ride.

This is awesome! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. foxpuppet

Nicole with a Sam Hill Champery moment on the way to the finish. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. foxpuppet

I’d like to see Cathro qualify sometime. He does a great job of these previews! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. foxpuppet

My guys (plumbers) are always masked up and equipped with PPE gear, sanitizer etc and always do checkin. They have been reporting back to me each day on what it’s like out there. Almost every site they have been to no other trades are wearing masks or signing in. We pulled out of a site the...
  20. foxpuppet

All staff had medical exemptions? You need to get that from a GP right…. Not an organic cereal box? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk