Search results

1. Tubbsy

Happy 5000 day

What if the PMs say the same thing with slightly different phrasing each time. Still count?
  2. Tubbsy

RIP XC?

The mtb bug really bit for me through the 24hr racing scene. Not because I was into racing (I’m slow) or because it was XC, although all I had was a hard tail with v-brakes. It was ‘the vibe of the thing’, camaraderie and camping and getting away for a week. Paying for a couple of hours...
  3. Tubbsy

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Ronni Salt is very good, and that is a superb piece of writing.
  4. Tubbsy

It has.... Been a while....

It'll come down more to what is actually available. Supply shortages are crazy at the moment. Commencal do actually have a meta in stock for you though: https://www.commencal-store.com.au/meta-am-29-ride-sram-2021-c2x32940361 I haven't ridden one so can't comment.
  5. Tubbsy

Sold Ibis Ripley LS. SOLD

SOLD
  6. Tubbsy

Confessions from the fuckwits

When you said it was a midlife crisis weight-weenie build you weren't joking huh
  7. Tubbsy

Sold Pending
  8. Tubbsy

It's a 2017 or 2018, I'd have to check my receipt. @ozzybmx has linked the correct charts. @Isaakk currently has first refusal.
  9. Tubbsy

PM replied
  10. Tubbsy

Item: Ibis Ripley LS with Fox Float EVOL Factory, Cane Creek 40 Headset, seat post clamp, spare cable ports, rear axle, instruction booklet Sizing: XL frame, but a smallish XL, particularly by modern standards. Geo is reasonably similar to current model Large Pivot Mach 4 SL or Yeti SB115 for...
  11. Tubbsy

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

My local too, we must be neighbours.
  12. Tubbsy

The QUICK question thread.....

Yeah I think so: https://www.hopetech.com/_repository/1/documents/BrakeAdaptorChart2021.pdf it’s just sitting around in the battered spares tub in case anyone needs. PM your address and I’ll send it over.
  13. Tubbsy

This any use to you @creaky
  14. Tubbsy

Brake issues thread

I'll probs badger you about this too when I get around to it
  15. Tubbsy

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I’d have called ‘em chazzawazzas
  16. Tubbsy

Yeah dunno. Don’t recognise the brace between the stays.
  17. Tubbsy

Superlight maybe?
  18. Tubbsy

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Solid average speed there @moorey
  19. Tubbsy

Brake issues thread

I reckon so. I have an old set of X2 that I'd like to rebuild, contacted the local distributor for advice on what I might need for a caliper refresh and they kept suggesting I take it to an LBS to determine what was needed.