Search results

1. I

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Not sure if it's common knowledge, the reason for the dodgy sales is that private equity is involved.. https://odysseype.com.au/media-announcement-mtb-direct/ Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  2. I

WTB: Hope Pro 20mm front hub caps

Sorry would like to keep the 15mm spare unless it's a trade for a 20mm :) Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  3. I

Well maintained / serviced but doesn't know how to use a chain breaker... Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  4. I

Confessions from the fuckwits

Do you have a link to the replacement pistons for lever and caliper? I've got a couple that need replacing.. Cheers! Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  5. I

WTB: Hope Pro 20mm front hub caps

Item: Hope Pro 20mm front hub caps Location: Brisbane, can pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: $20? Extra Info: Can trade with 15mm or QR if keen Cheers!
  6. I

Wtb: Rigid fork

Item: Rigid fork with straight steerer and 440-460mm axle to crown Location: Brisbane, can pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on item, but open to trades with forks I have Extra Info: Prefer a steel fork (but ok with carbon) and 15mm axle (but ok with QR or 20mm). I know there...
  7. I

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

There was one sold locally (in Brisbane) for $1000aud the other week, was a purple coloured one. Was complete, but I don't know my retro stuff so wasn't game to offer big money. Seller had it up for offers, someone in VIC got it Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  8. I

I had to google what the strike model is, came up with their new ebike Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  9. I

The Single Speed Thread

I believe it does, I bought the stock wheelset of a Kona unit 2020 model which was setup SS cog but the hub was a regular HG freehub. Perhaps to be on safe side, email the Kona distributors? Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  10. I

NSW WTB - 190x50 air shock

I've got a fox float ctd (cd74) if anyone is keen, looking for $150 posted
  11. I

Bargain buys thread

Thanks for the heads up, got a couple of each. Hopefully they aren't fakes! Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  12. I

Some useful 3D printed parts, tools and accessories

I'm happy to post one to someone? Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  13. I

Some useful 3D printed parts, tools and accessories

Was anyone here printing durolux travel spacers (non eq version)? I am after 2-3 Cheers! Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  14. I

Speaking of Ellsworth.... Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  15. I

Ah, seems like they are too busy on the socials drumming up cashflow Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  16. I

I have a suspicion their hubs/rims are not Aussie stock, or maybe their build quality no good? Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  17. I

The Single Speed Thread

There was also a nice Kona titanium raijin hardtail with a lefty that sold pretty quickly too the other day. Everyone needs a blingy SS! Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  18. I

Which marzocchi forks do you have? I need to get some 32mm seals for a 44 I have, would be keen to get some off your mate if compatible! Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  19. I

Gave away some old tyres the other day, old mate trying to cash in now Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  20. I

Probably belongs here, I have an old school ~2008 RockShox Reba dual air fork that needs new seals. I have a set of NOS seals that suit which are likely to be the same age as the fork (being sitting in my garage for a decade or so). Should I use these seals or am I wasting my time that...