Search results

1. droenn

Canberra Christmas ride and beers

Awesome - that might get me out of trouble for the meetup. I’ll let you know next week if the parts havent arrived, cheers!
  2. droenn

11/12 works well for me, prefer the Sunday I think. Haven't ridden in a few weeks now with all the rain, and also waiting on dropper post parts to rebuild, otherwise I might need a loaner post...
  3. droenn

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Because I am currently in Canberra.
  4. droenn

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

About time SA, I've been waiting to get across for over 150 days now. 30,000 others applied to come across too already.
  5. droenn

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

Auspost have announced some protocol changes which may impact deliveries:
  6. droenn

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

I'm planning to make a German order end of next week, it won't be urgent but I'm guessing you need to add 2-3 weeks to anything going through Frankfurt still.... With bike parts its not so bad, buying records through Germany is much more anxiety inducing as they can melt in a heatwave and risk...
  7. droenn

Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

I wonder who else was pestering Dozer to remove posts?
  8. droenn

Little Things You Hate

I'd still eat that, mash it in with some vegemite on toast.
  9. droenn

Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

Just send a steady stream of JWs over to his place if he pops up again.
  10. droenn

Newly Released Bikes General

Big boys meth’d up.
  11. droenn

Chat groups

Thanks Hambo!
  12. droenn

Chat groups

A rotorburn discord would be chaos.
  13. droenn

Little Things You Love

Bojack, Rick and Morty, Archer and Bob's Burgers are all better than your boomer 'toons. (jk, I love Futurama and Simpsons were great too.. )
  14. droenn

The HiFi thread

Really nice setup - maybe a nice big rug would be good too?
  15. droenn

Sounds great. If the crow eaters hurry up and get vaccinated I should be spending a week or two in SA around xmas, but generally around and keen to see this Hyrax!
  16. droenn

Crypto predictions, dead or not.

TL;DR is Commbank are still upset that they had to limit their money laundering activities through ATMs so have turned to crypto to get in on the action.
  17. droenn

OneUp v2 dropper small parts

Seems actuators are sold out everywhere, unless I go a V2 instead of V2.1 :(
  18. droenn

Well now the actuator is definitely broken too... time for that thread soon.
  19. droenn

My one up v2 is playing up a bit. It appears to work ok in the work stand, when I get on and pedal up the street I can do a full drop, and full extend fine. Once I try somewhere in the middle it craps out and won't stay up, or stay down or lock in anywhere, even at full extend or drop. Wasn't...
  20. droenn

Little Things You Hate

I lived in Bridgewater for a few months… I had never heard that one before. Just ‘Chiggers’ that were all the people in that area near Chigwell etc. rough as area 20 years ago.