Search results

1. O

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

That was actually quite a pleasant respectful interaction
  2. O

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Same. Gotta be better than the rubber mallet and 2x4 offcut.
  3. O

STOLEN Polygon Trid zz stolen Newcastle (Islington)

Its not the salt in Throsby Creek you need to worry about. Wear gloves.
  4. O

Cracked bike insurance?

Mate of mine had a huuuugeey doing some local shuttles and had to get airlifted off the track. Dude was off the bike for a good few months and while getting his bike sorted out for his first ride back noticed a decent crack in the top tube. Insurance paid up as it was the result of an accident...
  5. O

Recommend me a pedal thats better than a Vault

fkn ay. I waded through and still can't work it out.
  6. O

Alright. Im deep in this. Buying 2 more of my yum cha carbon rims.
  7. O

Any Grafton Burners?

Bike or vehicle mechanic?
  8. O

Any Grafton Burners?

As in Grafton NSW, the Jacaranda City?
  9. O

Im gonna bloody do it. Purchased a 9-46 12spd to go on the no-name aliexpress carbon rim wheel of experiment/death.
  10. O

How is that 9-46 lightweight cassette going @Jpez ? About to pull the trigger on one with the 11/11 sale
  11. O

2021 GE Nationals.

I camped on site in my van when I raced at GV last time. They were pretty accommodating. Water and toilets on site. Coffee cart etc. Short drive to albion park/shellharbour to get food. Beach isnt that far away for a revitalizing cold public shower.
  12. O

2021 GE Nationals.

So about $1000 all up to confirm I'm possibly mid-pack, at best, in the 40+ age group. Enticing.
  13. O

2021 GE Nationals.

$145 AND an Auscycling licence? Fuck that noise.
  14. O

2021 GE Nationals.

I raced an enduro there in 2020. The walk up is pretty tough, especially if its warm. Great tracks though. Some pretty flat out parts, plenty of braking bumps and jump lines everywhere. The sheer amount of flies was brutal. Wasn't particularly rocky.
  15. O

Bargain buys thread

$117 for DMR vaults isn't too bad if you've got a few other bits and pieces to get over the $179 free shipping threshold - https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/dmr-vault-v2-exclusive-flat-mtb-pedal/rp-prod202930
  16. O

sometimes you just gotta go balls deep with what you’ve got.
  17. O

Went fine. Held straight and still good tension. Did my normal loop with all the hits. No explosions or injuries. Give it some proper beans tomorrow and see how we go.
  18. O

this is good news. I don’t expect any warranty at all TBH. Kind of stoked they actually arrived at all.