Search results

1. beeb

Has the 2nd hand market changed yet again?

Like @ozzybmx says, sales of used items always slumps this time of year. Late next Jan/Feb will be the true sign of what’s to come IMO.
  2. beeb

Little Things You Hate

Can’t take a double-dollars dump in the car though!
  3. beeb

Electric Vehicles etc

Agree with the sentiments of your post, but this typo was still my favourite bit. :p
  4. beeb

Burner Birthday thread

Not even on his birthday? Happy Birthday too btw @leitch!
  5. beeb

The gaming thread

Final Fantasy VII should suit your needs perfectly!
  6. beeb

Burner Birthday thread

Touché.
  7. beeb

Electric Vehicles etc

It's so frustrating that they're still separate trades. So much knowledge overlap in the automotive products these days. It really should be dual-trade as standard. They're only just starting to get high voltage certification/training sorted now in a lot of places too...
  8. beeb

RIP XC?

Bogans?
  9. beeb

Marino Bike Co rigs.

I had a similar issue with the axle-to-crown measurements when I was trying to get something quoted up from them ages ago. I couldn't figure out why the geo-chart numbers weren't matching up until I twigged the A2C was off. I queried them about it, but they never responded and I abondoned the...
  10. beeb

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Maybe this is why we need more nuclear waste in Australia!
  11. beeb

VicForests are complete fucked-out arseholes. Government funded destruction of out native vegetation for private profit.
  12. beeb

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/nov/30/kill-the-viability-big-batteries-to-lose-out-from-electricity-grid-rule-change
  13. beeb

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I wouldn't last 1 ride with 12psi in the tyres! Luckily though, ol' mate has a well-honed sense of feel and doesn't have to rely on a gauge to tell him what's "right". :p
  14. beeb

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Does anyone know about the long-term health effects of bulimia? Asking for a friend...
  15. beeb

What does your day look like?

@moorey - try not to spend it all at once!
  16. beeb

Ti Ho Silver

Hope make levers for Formula now? (They look cool though!)
  17. beeb

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Can we get a "Meet me behind the bikeshed..." thread going on here? :)
  18. beeb

Carbonda FM936 carbon all-rounder

Was thinking about this topic again yesterday @Mattyp - one other thing I forgot to mention, is there's a big difference in casing thickness & feel between a Rekon Race EXO and an EXO casing Aggressor. I only need to run the EXO casing Aggressor on the Sentinel and don't have the same issues as...
  19. beeb

Ti Ho Silver

You must be happy I don't have that (good) attitude. :p