1. fjohn860

What does your day look like?

Still magpie season in Sunraysia..?
  2. fjohn860

Little Things You Hate

It is actually these types that are the problem
  3. fjohn860

Little Things You Hate

Fkn Xmas decorations out the front of people's houses. From now until after Christmas my court and the street it comes off will become carparks due to the inconsiderate people who put decorations up. To make things worse some douche with too much time on their hands posted on the local FB...
  4. fjohn860

Wild Enduro vs Magic Mary/Big Betty

https://www.bikeinn.com/bike/hutchinson-griffus-rlab-racer-gravity-hardskin-27.5-tubeless-mtb-tyre/137297640/p
  5. fjohn860

Wild Enduro vs Magic Mary/Big Betty

https://www.bikeinn.com/bike/wtb-vigilante-tcs-light-fast-rolling-29-tubeless-mtb-tyre/137309139/p?utm_source=google_products&utm_medium=merchant&id_producte=9464622&country=au&gclid=CjwKCAiAhreNBhAYEiwAFGGKPGpWeEa0KuR2563QkgO7ZKOnLGuJBdlIsneVnvk2y1y9uXhiBTDR3xoCfo4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds Front...
  6. fjohn860

The You Yangs Thread

Work Christmas shindig for me, so unfortunately no go. Thursday weather looking better than tomorrow [emoji17]
  7. fjohn860

Fork bushings

I'll have a bit of a think about it tonight. I did make the head on this one interchangeable. So one option would be you pay for the material for the head and you can borrow the tool. Otherwise, I can make a whole tool either with interchangeable head capability or just a 36mm tool.
  8. fjohn860

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Fingers crossed for a negative result @moorey
  9. fjohn860

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yep the gearing is a bit much sometimes. Definitely need a good run up to get up even the short steep hills between Geelong and my joint
  10. fjohn860

Fork bushings

Burnishing the bushes definitely improved my fork. I made this 35mm burnishing tool if anyone in Melbourne/Geelong area want to give it a go...
  11. fjohn860

Single speed ride with a picnic in the middle for the wife's birthday.
  12. fjohn860

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

At least that one doesn't require a motor...
  13. fjohn860

Confessions from the fuckwits

Haha, nice.
  14. fjohn860

What are you listening to NOW?

This just came out. Loving it. Still dirty on the fact that their stage time at soundwave 10 (or so) years ago was changed last minute and I missed them.
  15. fjohn860

Confessions from the fuckwits

Can I just say. All you eleckys need to learn how to clean up after yourselves on jobs and fucken deburr shit. Fuck.
  16. fjohn860

Little Things You Hate

You should be thankful they don't have cats...
  17. fjohn860

I've got RC Wildcats, have found a bit less sticky than 5TENs but with the uber long pins I'm running they have been fine, with no slippage yet
  18. fjohn860

Little Things You Hate

Yeah it's an interesting one. Could be just another case of different state, different rules, for the most part. I remember years ago when the Murray had a major flood and a whole bunch of backwaters filled up for a while then receded really fast, the only fish caught out by the fast receding...
  19. fjohn860

Little Things You Hate

Yeah that's the way I read the wording on the nsw site.
  20. fjohn860

What are you listening to NOW?

Yes fair point "definitely" probably not a good choice of words by me haha. I guess some parts of the LD50 record could be classed as "Groove metal" and of course Sepultura are one of the kings of this genre...