Search results

1. jrewing

NSW Fox Dhx2 or float X2 shock 9.5x3.0

That wouldn’t be an upgrade. Rc4 is a favoured shock of tuners.
  2. jrewing

VDHS season

How would you describe those tracks? Might come over one or two.
  3. jrewing

Derby in Tassi

Wonder what motivates the sale?
  4. jrewing

where are all the DH bikes gone ?

I’m glad it’s medium
  5. jrewing

Reminds me of all the exploding tyres at whistler when they auto filled them outside the shop.
  6. jrewing

hire a bike there. Honestly ride a DH bike if you are there a few days. As its capable on any trail and will save your hands for extended runs. Better to overbike there if you plan to ride the DH track. Just let some air out of the 40psi the shop sets for the tyres
  7. jrewing

Newly Released Bikes General

Ive loathed Intense the day my ‘Black Chrome’ M9 frame turned up from Fanatik Bikes, and when I opened the box it was just Grey.
  8. jrewing

Ooh
  9. jrewing

could sell complete bikes without tyres. Be $9000 bike then
  10. jrewing

On decent tracks the DH bike is more composed, so you can push further. Plus it’s easier on the ankles and Rotator. But when you do go over the edge it’s definitely a bigger wreck. Haha I dislike long travel XC
  11. jrewing

Rode my aurum at Derby the other week. Shuttles obviously. Racing Maydena DH soon so needed to dust it off and get a feel again. Went quicker on Airyagarn than the Meta. Had enough odd looks though.. DH bikes look way cooler imo.
  12. jrewing

Derby in Tassi

Hmmm. I was just adding to the 20 per night camping. But I’d take Maydena everyday over Derby, Bright. But shuttles pale verse a Chairlift.
  13. jrewing

WA: Kalamunda Circuit. Good tyres for Pea gravel?

Maxxis shorty I love for real loose over.
  14. jrewing

Derby in Tassi

UDA put their all day shuttle up to 65 the other week.
  15. jrewing

Intense Mag30 rim 32h

Threw one out with a 135x12 hub a few months ago. Doh. Normally a hoarder
  16. jrewing

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Man im pretty hard to pull the wool over, but i was all over this when i first heard mono-rail.. i mean chairlift. Yeah nah i didnt put one cent in, because i knew the beer there would have way too much hops and be bitter shite, also making reference to some bloody bicycle component, packaged...
  17. jrewing

Derby in Tassi

Good i was sick of the Qld’ers
  18. jrewing

Premium fork service Melbourne recommendation

Yeah Brad made my fox40's amazing. He was good tuner.
  19. jrewing

Premium fork service Melbourne recommendation

What ever happened to Tekin? Throw back to the old days..
  20. jrewing

Brake issues thread

I was coasting a nice wheelie in the car park made of hard tarmac, fucking lever went full bar randomally just when I was past my point. Looked like a complete goober and my arse and elbow took a mean hit. First time I've had it with this lever. My xt's on my DJer have a always been...