Search results

1. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Love

Bahahaaaaa, he must have gritted his presidential teeth quite hard right after the doctor said 'This won't hurt a bit'........Oh yeah...... Yeeeeharrrr......................Schwing....... I bet the doctor didn't find a gold watch up the cavernous expanse of despair up the south of Trump either...
  2. Mr Crudley

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

This is why Crack of Dawners are the best. The only hassle is getting up. Bonus with no heat or snakes that early either.
  3. Mr Crudley

What does your day look like?

Yebbut, common sense unfortunately isn't so common. They must have a fixed cost per cubic metre consumed and the boxes are used as a unit to measure it, or something :oops: Whatever they are doing, it looks stupid and badly thought out.
  4. Mr Crudley

Sigh, their customers have to state the obvious to them :rolleyes: I'm sure the shipping company loves the idea.
  5. Mr Crudley

Bargain buys thread

Now, now. He hasn't shaved his legs yet.
  6. Mr Crudley

Same here. Just seem like an odd thing to like. Another one that pulls my chain are those 'Reaction' videos. Watching what some YouTube 'star' thinks about someone else content is almost as entertaining as loading the dishwasher. I probably have totally missed the point on these.
  7. Mr Crudley

This packaging stupid really does my head in. Considering that people always grumble about shipping taking too long know that 1/4 full boxes full of air are being ferried around is hard to deal with.
  8. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Love

He would make a rubbish vampire.
  9. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Love

@Flow-Rider You can still see those ones. This later shot is dental hell. Take me out and shoot me before this could happen and I'll be much happier.
  10. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Love

Or gummed by Shane McGowan. His dentist must never have been worried since he never saw those what was left of those teeth. At what point do you sit down and think 'Today, I need to need to fix my teeth'. It took a real loooooooong time to get there. UK teeth FTW :oops:
  11. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Hate

The dab is good. Long live the dab.
  12. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Hate

Which is some would also call loctite? :)
  13. Mr Crudley

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

At least Kristian Keneally quietly orbited the much more $$$ of Obeid, Sir Lunchalot and Joe Tripodi that were much slicker in absorbing public money. KK is having her reincarnation moment, so chin up Glady's wait till it all blows over and then go in for round 2.
  14. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Hate

A dab of loctite blue on any disc related bolt is all you should ever need.
  15. Mr Crudley

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Clearly, the LNP are looking for the best candidates. You can't have amateurs in there using liquid paper to hide $10000000 deals and turn them into $1000.
  16. Mr Crudley

VIC Transition Sentinel V1 (FRAMESET) - Size L

Agreed. Great looking frame and I'd love to have any of Beeb's preloved goodies in my shed.
  17. Mr Crudley

I can wait happily wait for that 'experience' :)
  18. Mr Crudley

Most of the time they were down. Spot on. Still remember very well getting slowly baked on the way home in summer from the city. A hot, humid armpit smell slow ride.
  19. Mr Crudley

Just a joy to ride at the middle or summer and dead of winter. I am not a huge fan of air conditioning everywhere but those red rattlers were tough trains in many ways.
  20. Mr Crudley

Well, potatoes and steak haven't ever been really high on my to-do list :)