Search results

1. hifiandmtb

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Jesus I only just worked it out...and I'd stared at it multiple times!
  2. hifiandmtb

What does your day look like?

Scree the shower floor (no fixings), install the cement board & don't use any fixings below 300mm (IIRC), then waterproof membrane the entire lot. Belts & braces.
  3. hifiandmtb

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

You should be asking the question of how we solve this problem: In the meantime, the high emitters should stop breeding. Or not emit...but good luck with that! Again, the biggest emissions reduction technique a high emissions country individual can do is not breed. Population of affluent...
  4. hifiandmtb

Let's start with "not more, less consumptive".
  5. hifiandmtb

A human existing locks in a certain amount of CO₂ emissions, the volume depends broadly on the country they are born in. Each human eats, travels, consumes. Without the human, there's no emission. It's fairly simple.
  6. hifiandmtb

Probably the biggest difference an individual can make.
  7. hifiandmtb

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

It's rated best in class in that video. Pretty amazing...
  8. hifiandmtb

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Possibly. Those athletes get all the good stuff!
  9. hifiandmtb

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

@moorey It’s ok, little chance as we are a 1000km apart. I’ll refrain from participating in the thread from now on. I do wish the mass hysteria here carried over to the climate thread. ATM I’m the only hysterical one over there.
  10. hifiandmtb

Fucking awesome. No-one here is a saint. I won't be returning though. I'd love to have a conversation on post-COVID normal should be like.
  11. hifiandmtb

Every comment I make in this thread is followed by you asking my vaccination status.
  12. hifiandmtb

@moorey Go down this path & I will start calling you a fuckwit for driving your ute around the state so your kids & participate in some bikesportz. Current advice is that should stop too. We should be able to have civil discussions here.
  13. hifiandmtb

Why though? Does it make you right & me wrong? Does it make you feel like a man?
  14. hifiandmtb

That would have been awesome! Wish that was still a thing. Pre-COVID "normal" was all sorts of fucked up. I am not interested in returning to pre-COVID normal. Hence the articles shared earlier that almost no-one read.
  15. hifiandmtb

85% of the Australian population is not fully vaccinated - why do you care about me so much?
  16. hifiandmtb

I wouldn't choose AZ, no - not with Pfizer available. WTF is happening with Novavax? https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/novavax-results-suggest-vaccine-could-be-ready-for No clotting issues, much easier to distribute than Pfizer.
  17. hifiandmtb

This. We have to think about how decisions are made.
  18. hifiandmtb

Two people died from the AZ vaccine a day ago: Choosing Pfizer is an understandable decision.
  19. hifiandmtb

Whatever keeps the blood out...
  20. hifiandmtb

When you tank that bathroom, use a PVC membrane system, then cement board then a conventional waterproofing application! http://www.aswpl.com.au/ Image from their website, I did the same with our two shower cubicles. You can never have an over-engineered waterproofing installation.