Search results

1. Asininedrivel

Magic or Witchcraft?

I still can't set up my 38s so the answer is probably not no yes it absolutely does in fact spending money on bike stuff makes you more charismatic and improves your IQ.
  2. Asininedrivel

Magic or Witchcraft?

Seconded. Seconded. But then I struggle to wrap a pair of cranks without the results looking abstract. Buy some ;)
  3. Asininedrivel

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Yeah, Discount Playschool host Rowan Dean looked like he was having a stroke live on air (not unusual for him though). Senator Alex Antic even had to run off to Steve Bannon's safe space to say the same thing. He's always been a moronic deadshit though.
  4. Asininedrivel

VIC SALE ON HOLD - Banshee Rune V3 XL - $4500

Shitty result mate, but a much better choice than basically giving it away. Also... were you at Harcourt yesterday?
  5. Asininedrivel

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Aww.... they can be bolstered by all their freshly unemployed Lib Dem / One Nation / UAP freedumb candidates who also failed to achieve anything of note over the weekend. If it's one really positive thing to take away from this election, it's that the average Australian voter is nowhere near...
  6. Asininedrivel

Agreed, absolutely no way the Liberals will win in 2025 unless there's a titanic economic meltdown. And even then it's still near impossible. All those seats they've ceded to independents will be an absolute mammoth task to recover - to date in the last 10 years they've recovered one (Wentworth)...
  7. Asininedrivel

Pretty gracious concession. Still waiting for Dutton to fry
  8. Asininedrivel

WA results haven't even come in yet but it's pretty obvs we've got a new PM come Monday. I kinda want to find Sky news just to watch Credlin banshee screaming and Kroger flipping tables.
  9. Asininedrivel

C'mon Queensland, defy the extraordinary low expectations the rest of the country has for you and eject Dutton from Dickson. How much more proof do you need climate change is coming?
  10. Asininedrivel

Newly Released Bikes General

I think Enduro would have to be one of the most frustrating MTB publications available. Their production budget is clearly through the roof and when they can be bothered they come up with unique ideas, great group tests and left-field feature articles that cover everything from glorious naked...
  11. Asininedrivel

"But the vote card tells me how to vote" - Average apathetic voter I wonder if we'll have any more special units get in tomorrow to the Senate; like Ricky Muir from the Burnout Party or when David Leyonhjelm got in cus his name was first on the Senate ticket and enough people just read...
  12. Asininedrivel

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Leave me alone. It's 4pm and I haven't even started drinking yet.
  13. Asininedrivel

Newly Released Bikes General

@The Reverend will be along to make you feel inadequate shortly.
  14. Asininedrivel

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Was just on a (remote) interview panel for a candidate who just got her positive PCV PCR news. Could literally watch it decimate her concentration as the interview wore on. Poor thing. For added fun she now gets to negotiate how to vote over the phone for tomorrow. Edited because idiot
  15. Asininedrivel

What are you listening to NOW?

Discovered a Hungarian metal band call Ektomorf recently and currently working my way through their lengthy back catalogue. Early stuff is basically a total rip off of Soulfly / Sepultura / Machine Head. Luckily, I like all of those things a lot, so this is not an issue for me:
  16. Asininedrivel

Yeah dud move on their part - dumping a hugely popular candidate with strong local connections for a parachuted ex Upper House rep with delusions of grandeur. I don't care how much future PM potential she has it's never going to pass the pub test.
  17. Asininedrivel

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I will use reck well. I tie beer carton to. Go more well.
  18. Asininedrivel

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

End of Wonga was the one I was marshalling at with the climb at the end if that helps? Sawtooth is over the top of the hill a bit kinda near Charlottes, haven't ridden it in ages but was bulk fun. Bit snakey but.
  19. Asininedrivel

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I want road man bicycle. I am toll. Give me. I go well.