Search results

1. rowdyflat

Mavic Zicral spokes for Crossmax 27.5

Yeah thanks our lbs may be able to get them from the distributor?
  2. rowdyflat

VIC Saint 9 speed M810 rear derailleur

Yes sure is .
  3. rowdyflat

Electric Vehicles etc

No its lagging because its a spiral ie more EVs > more chargers >more EVs and its Australia . The main quandry is CCS V Chademo I think CCS will win but there will be adapters.
  4. rowdyflat

Electric Vehicles etc

No they dont OTOH they are simple and when the time comes the batteries are easily removed whereas Tesla's are a complicated unit. Economies of scale dictates that someone will see a good business opportunity to replace batteries . eventually obviously someone will invent a non conducting fluid...
  5. rowdyflat

Electric Vehicles etc

The charger head is locked on unless you dont lock your car. An active app like booking system may be required?
  6. rowdyflat

Electric Vehicles etc

Yes its just announcements though.
  7. rowdyflat

Electric Vehicles etc

East of the Hume hwy like mansfield / Mt Buller you have to plan to stay at a motel for the night to charge.
  8. rowdyflat

Electric Vehicles etc

No dont mean that . I mean that making predictions about laws 13 years out is good but tech could change dramatically by then and prices of EVs could drop dramatically, so no good handwringing about them being too expensive? Also good to point out to ICE users that a curtain could fall bringing...
  9. rowdyflat

Electric Vehicles etc

Great but tell me what is the point of making rules to apply in 2035 , anything could happen before then.
  10. rowdyflat

Mavic Zicral spokes for Crossmax 27.5

Item: straight pull spokes 281.5 mm Location: anywhere to NE Vic Price range/Willing to Pay:anything Extra Info; My wife had a stick which broke one I need a rear non drive side one . I like Crossmax due to ease of tubeless set up . Pushys dont have any in stock , anyone know any Aus suppliers ?
  11. rowdyflat

Trifox Rigid Fork

No way I would do any drops with a carbon fork this is for a gravel bike.
  12. rowdyflat

Trifox Rigid Fork

With carbon you either buy new cheap Chinese and take your chances or a better quality name brand . I went for used Giant except its OD2, a pain.
  13. rowdyflat

Trifox Rigid 29er Carbon Fork

Just went thru this myself , similar conversion , hardtail + carbon fork. trifox could be chinese using the fox name for " prestige". Most forks seem to be similar, main advantage is that they are light and hopefully dont break ?
  14. rowdyflat

Little Things You Hate

Ha ha I doubt it.
  15. rowdyflat

Can America be fixed?

parallels with Iran and Taliban are quite valid . In the future they would like to hang unbelievers and "bad poor "people in the streets .
  16. rowdyflat

Can America be fixed?

Supreme Court now rigged" Handmaids Tale "doesnt seem so incredible now. Christo fascism.
  17. rowdyflat

Warburton trail updates

OMG Something more to whinge about.
  18. rowdyflat

Warburton trail updates

Yeah some of that is marketing bullshit and i am not really involved but professionals are building onto and rebuilding or realigning some of the existing 80 + kms of mtbike stuff and building a giant figure of 8 with a crossover at the high point near "Redhill" and the apex of the 8 at...
  19. rowdyflat

Warburton trail updates

Absolutely I hate them .Wankers . every new track they try to squeeze money out for vegetation offsets. Its one silly dept giving grants for mtbike tracks ,then $300K goes to Parks for offsets which never appear ? Then they whinge when we cleared an old gold mining race covered in trees and...
  20. rowdyflat

Crypto predictions, dead or not.

Good luck . Shares are enough for me.