Search results

1. Lucaw

TAS Giant nrs1

Item: size medium giant nrs1 Location:hobart or Post Item Condition:good, dropper sags 20 when seated Reason for selling:money Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: Marzocchi z1 freeride with 130mm of travel Rockshox reverb dropper post, 125mm of travel but has about 20mm sag when...
  2. Lucaw

Secondhand Short travel freeride frames?

Hi all I am thinking about upgrading from my norco manik hardtail. I’m thinking about either getting another hardtail frame like a cotic bfe 26, or maybe getting a short travel frame that can take a 140-160 fork. I know the ns soda slope would fit this, but spares are hard to find. This is...
  3. Lucaw

TAS <30mm stack height stem.

Item: <30mm stack height stem. 31 or 25mm clamp, I have bars for either Location: Hobart or post Price range/Willing to Pay: not too much Extra Info: I need a stem with a lower stack height to mount the totems to my dirt jumper
  4. Lucaw

TAS Retro, or was that vintage?

Item: bits I have been collecting for a retro build ( I have no idea why) Location: Hobart or post Item condition: excellent to functional Reason for sale: Never going to finish this Price: like $160 for everything? Will consider selling individual parts Extra info: Magura hs33 tomac...
  5. Lucaw

TAS Garage sale: Stuff from the shed

Sold: Item: intense spider 5.5 frame bits Location: Hobart or post Item Condition: paint flaking, missing upper link and hardware Reason for selling: I’m not going to make a new link Price and price conditions: $40 negotiable Extra Info: 1 1/8th straight headtube, v-brake and disc brakes...
  6. Lucaw

TAS SWAP: 12x150 hope pro2 evo for non boost

Item: 150x12 hope pro2 evo Gold hub, rear wheel or wheelset Location: Hobart or post Item Condition: bearings are good, rims are straight, some gouging on the freehub, but still functional Reason for selling: parting sworks demo. Doesn’t fit my other bikes Price and price conditions: swap...
  7. Lucaw

TAS Marzocchi bomber 66 rcv ti

Item: 180mm Marzocchi bomber 66 rcv ti Location: Hobart or post Price: $250 negotiable Reason for sale: bought a while ago for the craftworks, didn’t fit. Put it on the patriot, but I didn’t like that bike so I parted it. Item condition: good. They need to be cycled a few times at the start...
  8. Lucaw

TAS 216x63 tunable piggyback shock

Item: 216x63 tunable piggyback shock. Location: Hobart or post Willing to pay: up to $250 shipped Extra info: after setting up my yari properly (supple af of the top with lots of ramp) my dhx can't keep up. I am looking for something like a RockShox monarch, that I can tune the ramp up on using...
  9. Lucaw

Sold SOLD: Dvo emerald 26inch

Item: dvo emerald 26 inch 200mm dh fork Location: Hobart or post Price: $500? They seem to be going for a lot more than that on ebay, but happy to negotiate Now $400 Item condition: fully functional. 2 small marks on the stantion as shown in pictures. Reason for sale: bought an incomplete...
  10. Lucaw

TAS Onza t raptor trials bike

Item: Onza t raptor trials bike Location: Hobart or post Condition: functional but with scratches Reason for selling: I don’t use it enough to keep it Price: $300 negotiable Extra info: Magura hs33 hydraulic rim brakes with rim grind for extra bite. Shimano sora Mech to tension the chain...
  11. Lucaw

TAS NOT REQUIRED/ FOUND 26 inch 135x10 dirt jumper rear wheel

Item: 26 inch 135x10 dirt jumper rear wheel single speed or cassette hub, disc brake mount and >20mm internal rim. Location: Hobart or post Willing to pay: like $50? Extra info: so I bought a dirt jumper from my brother. Unsurprisingly, the rear wheel is toast. I don’t need anything too fancy...
  12. Lucaw

TAS Single pivot dh or freeride frame or bike

Item: Single pivot dh or freeride frame or bike size medium or large Location: Hobart or post Willing to pay: $1700 for complete Extra info: I am looking for a longer travel bike to complement the frx. Needs to have decent geometry. Something like a craftworks s1,morewood makula, orange patriot...
  13. Lucaw

AM My little hardtail (2007 Norco Manik)

This is the hardtail that I started to build after I was given a frame in the lockdown of 2020. it has gone through many iterations since I first built it but I'm finally happy with the build so I decided to put up a PYR. This was the bike that I reamed out the seat tube to fit a dropper. It's...
  14. Lucaw

TAS 160mm 12x142 27.5 frame

Item: 12x142 27.5 frame for 160mm fork Location: Hobart or post Price: the cheaper the better Extra info: I have some 27.5 inch wheels and a 160 27.5 fork. I want to build it up for one of my mates, so a size medium or large would be good. If it’s a full suspension then I would prefer it...
  15. Lucaw

TAS Not shit dropper lever

Item: dropper lever to replace ks 2x Location: Hobart Price: cheap Extra info: i got KS lev integra from @rangersac and it didn’t come with a remote. I tried to convert a shifter but I just completely broke it
  16. Lucaw

TAS 30.9 150mm dropper post

Item: 30.9 150mm dropper post internal or external Willing to pay: up to $200 Location: Hobart or post Extra info: chain reaction have said that my post can’t be fixed, so they have refunded me. I want something reliable (aka not a reverb or contact)
  17. Lucaw

TAS 38t nw chainring 104bcd

Item: 38t nw chainring 104bcd Location: Hobart Willing to pay: less than new Extra info: the chainring on my commuter bike finally wore out, and I need a new one
  18. Lucaw

TAS 120mm Square taper or isis fat bike bottom bracket

Item: Square taper or isis fat bike bottom bracket for 120mm shell Location: Hobart or post Willing to pay: as little as possible Extra info: I have a cheap fat bike frame fork and wheels and I want to build it up to ride on the beach. The bearings can be notchy, just not loose
  19. Lucaw

TAS Hope pro2 evo hg driver

Item: hope pro2 evo hg driver Location: Hobart or post Willing to pay: as little as possible Extra info: mine is so badly gouged that the cogs can move a few mil independent of the driver, causing it to skip
  20. Lucaw

TAS Magura mt8 rear hose and bolt

Item: Magura mt8 rear hose and bolt Location: Hobart or post Willing to pay: less than new Extra info: i picked up some Magura mt8s today for $30. The front one works but the rear has been cut at the caliper and the caliper is rounded out.