Search results

1. S

Few new links of an XT CN-M8100 Chain

Item: Few links of an XT 12 speed chain. Need to be brand new or very close to it. Location: Anywhere, if you will post at my cost. Price range/Willing to Pay: Free or minimal I hope! Extra Info: I cut my chain for my 10-45 cassette and then only had did ride on it. Now I have a 10-51 and need...
  2. S

VIC SOLD RT-MT800 203mm Rotors x2

Item: RT-MT800 203mm Rotors Location: Collingwood - will post for $10. Item Condition: Great. Probably got 10-15 rides on them. I got new brakes at the same time as these and I'm still on the original pads, which are under 50% worn. Reason for selling: Upgraded to 220mm :p Price and price...
  3. S

220mm IS Rotor Mount

Hey guys, My Banshee has a rear IS brake mount. I want to run 220mm rotors. This is easy on the front because it is PM. Does anyone know how I can do this on the rear or am I doomed to run 203mm? Can't seem to find any suitable adapters online... But then again I don't fully know what I am...
  4. S

VIC Renthal Fatbar 800mm x 40mm x 31.8mm - Black - BRAND NEW $100

Item: Renthal Fatbar 800mm x 40mm rise x 31.8mm clamp. These are brand new, never fitted, minus retail packaging. Bought for a build I didn't end up using them for. Location: Collingwood or mailed to your door for $15 more. Price: $100, which is $15 less than I paid. Photos: See attached for...
  5. S

VIC SOLD XT M8120 Crankset 170mm - $125

Item: XT M8120 Crankset 170mm. Location: Collingwood VIC, can post for $10. Item Condition: Good, few scratches (worst is on the drive side from one time when the chain fell off and I kept pedalling and it scratched the crank). Otherwise in great nick, barely even have any scratches on the ends...
  6. S

VIC SALE ON HOLD - Banshee Rune V3 XL - $4500

Item: Banshee Rune V3 in XL. Location: Collingwood, can arrange drop-off or a courier at your cost. Item Condition: Excellent. Reason for selling: Switching to a brand that I do some work for. Price and price conditions: $4500 Extra Info: Bike runs perfectly and always maintained thoroughly...
  7. S

Bar Height

Hey guys, I'm curious to hear what sort of bar height you guys are running. I think the drop from saddle to handlebar is also relevant here? For context, I am 6'3 and riding an XL Banshee Rune V3. On both this bike and my last (which was a Kona Process 153) I have felt two things while...
  8. S

VIC Novelty Beer Topcap!

Item: This is a top cap that you can push a beer bottle cap onto. I bought 10 of them off AliExpress because I thought others would enjoy them too. If you’d like one let me know :) Location: Collingwood or mailed to your door! Price: $10 mailed to you. Just to cover my cost + post.
  9. S

Boost setup using 6mm offset chainring

Hey fellas, My bike runs a boost setup currently, on a 12 speed shimano drivetrain and a 30t front ring with an 10-45 cassette. This is heaps of range for me but I do spend a fair bit of time in the largest and second largest rear cog. On the other hand, I almost never use the smallest two...
  10. S

2x 160mm centrelock rotors

Item: 2x 160mm centrelock rotors in good condition. Don't need lockrings. Ideally compatible with metallic pads. Location: Within 10km of Collingwood or will pay for shipping. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition, but it is for a budget build on an older bike for my younger cousin...
  11. S

VIC SOLD 274 275 and 276mm Sapim Race Spokes

Item: Sapim Race Double Butted Spokes and Black Brass Polyax Nipples Location: Collingwood VIC Item Condition: Brand new. Reason for selling: Didn’t end up using them. Price and price conditions: $80 for all or will split by size, eg take all 275mm for $20. Will not sell individually. Shipping...
  12. S

Banshee Rune V3 (and a Husky!)

This is my 2020 Banshee Rune. The frame came up for a decent price lightly used second hand and I swapped the parts over from my 2019 Kona Process. Swap cost me $600 including buying a new BB. I really like the frame, the build quality is great. Feels like there's much more attention to small...
  13. S

4.5mm Shimano Crank Spindle Spacers x2

Item: Shimano Crank Spindle Spacers x2 Location: I can pickup within 25km of Collingwood, otherwise happy to pay post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Couple of bucks? Extra Info: I have a set of XT FC-M8130 cranks. These have a wider q-factor than the normal XT cranks (using a longer spindle) so...
  14. S

VIC SOLD XL 2019 Kona Process 153 DL - $1700

Item: Extra Large 2019 Kona Process 153 DL - Frame and Parts Location: Collingwood, Victoria. Will post. Item Condition: Really good. No dings, a few scratches. Bike was bought complete and is still on original tires and grips so hasn't seen much use. Has a clear protector applied to most of the...
  15. S

VIC SOLD

Item: Stock wheels off my 2019 Kona Process. https://www.konaworld.com/2019/process_153_dl_275.cfm. These have WTB KOM i30 Rims (27.5 diameter, 30mm wide) and Formula Hubs (boost spacing front and rear, Shimano HG freehub, 6-bolt rotors). Location: North Melbourne Item Condition: Very good. No...
  16. S

Anyone got a DT Swiss 240/350 Microspline Rear Boost Hub? Please read...

I've got a 350 boost rear hub, then bought a microspline driver to replace the XD one, and having some issues - I think I might have been given the wrong end cap. If anyone has one of these hubs and would be willing to take a quick measurement or two for me, I'd be really appreciative...
  17. S

FOUND

I've got a mate who has been getting into MTB riding around on a farked old Giant Boulder. I'd been keeping an eye out for him for a better hardtail for his next step up for ages, but everything used is super expensive this year. Finally found him something on FB yesterday, for $250! I was a bit...
  18. S

FOUND

Item: Shimano Rotor Lockring - External Serration Location: Don't mind, if you'll post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Hopefully not too much, I'm hoping someone has a few kicking around. They are cheap on bike bug but shippings a chunt Extra Info: I have an internal serration type which uses...
  19. S

36t DT Swiss Star Ratchet

Item: 36t DT Swiss Star Ratchet Location: Don't mind, if you'll post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Tell me what you want for it. Extra Info: Nope.
  20. S

VIC FOUND

Item: As in the title, I'm looking for a Shimano branded chainring to suit an XT M8120 crankset. Hoping to find something that's been lightly used and then switched out for bigger/smaller/oval shaped. Location: Don't mind, if you'll post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Bit less than brand new - SLX...